Adani Enterprises Ltd - Great Working Place, but, no overtime pay [Resolved]

Anjali Kapoor on Dec 12, 2013
I must say although I enjoy working with Adhnani Power a lot, I have been forced to come to Consumer Complaints. I have been working on Adhnani Powers Solar Power East India Prject, and over the last week, due to excessive work I have worked overtime everyday. Today I have been informed by the HR that we will not be paid for overtime. I think this is a bit dissapointing rule from such a good company like Adhnani Power

Overtime Pay is now to be received as Bonus with Salary. Now, no more issues. Full on kaam. Thank you Consumer Complaints Forum

Comments

N Sep 26, 2013 by
Shruti Kapoor www.adhnanipower.com  - Noida, India

adhnani is FAKE 9711317034 - www.adhnanipower.com

adhnani is FAKE 9711317034 http://www.adhnanipower.com big fraud
N Oct 18, 2013 by
Priya.Sen Adani Enterprises Ltd  - Noida, Gautam Buddh Nagar, Uttar Pradesh, India

No Issues - Adhnani Power

After working for almost 6 months at Adhnani, I have had almost no issues whatsoever. I would like to add that the pleasure of working at Adhnani has given me some amazing experiences, and hoping this pleasurable journey continues.

N Oct 18, 2013 by

Perfect - Adhnani Power

I find it perfect over here. It is just too amazing to work here at Adhnani. Love It!!! <3
N Dec 16, 2013 by
Anjali Kapoor

Thanks guys, for the comments. Its truly, very motivating to work at Adhnani Power.
N Dec 17, 2013 by
sumit5749

fake company hai...sab jhut bol rahe hai...koi apna salary slip dikhana to milta bhi hai ki nai...kitno ko lootne ka plan banaya hai pura india bewakoof hai kya, koi mat jana frnds, sab bakwas hai waha..sab farji hai, , , , , , , , , , , , ho sake to police me complaint kr dena agar koi interview me jane bole to..sara paiso ka khel hai.

Adani Enterprises Ltd - Great Working Place, but, no overtime pay