Ravi Gas Agency Indane Distributor - Wrong Gas Chulha Delivered

Lovkesh sharma on Feb 11, 2013
This is to High light a complaint for the distributor regarding the wrong delivery of the of the Gas Burner as was been delivered by the agency person. But what was been selected at the shop.

The same was not been delivered and looking at the Brand value and customer service that Indane has for the customer we did not checked the content of the GAS chulha been delivered.

Surprisingly when we checked it after 6 months as per the requirement it was not what has been specified in the Bill and what was been delivered.

As per billing it 3 Burner plate with Round Body but what was delivered is Rectangular in shape. Picture for the reference is been attached. Neither they are returning the money as the chulha delivered is of low price.

Consumer No 27971
SV No 2602
Purchase date 03-4-2012

Distributor Ravi Agency
Court Road Amritsar

Have been calling Toll free Number for Indane customer care they have been disconnecting my call talked to senior Pawan ahuja even he disconnected the call.

Wrong Gas Chulha Delivered Wrong Gas Chulha Delivered

Comments

N Apr 5, 2011 by
MANORANJAN MISHRA. Indane Gas  - Bhubaneswar, Khordha, Odisha, India

wrong delivery - Indane Gas

SIR,
Yesterday, I had booked a cyllinder of the cu no 58777 name of Shenka Satapathy at branch office lwish road bbsr . but the agent told u have getting 2.4 2011.but i have no taken any gas . after the agent verify he can deliver my gas other area(balakati).pls take serious action. and give me gas urgently.
N Apr 5, 2011 by