Reliance Netconnect - Internet not Working / Lack of commitment

shreekarwa on Jul 14, 2013
Me and my flatmates are using reliance broadband connection whose subscriber ID is 371006419725. The connection is in the name of one of my flatmate Hussain Kapadia. We currently have freedom 999 plan.

Since past 3 months we've been facing severe problem of slow (or no) internet connection. We've raised up this issue with Reliance's customer service agent several times though telephonic conversations during we've been told that this is due to so called "server upgradation". In my past 8 conversations with your agents I've been given different dates for completion of sever upgradation. The upgradation is not over yet.

We're paying an amount of Rs. 1200 /- regularly expecting uninterrupted high speed internet which looking at the current scenario seems to be a distant dream. Lack of proper service by Reliance communications has affected my work tremendously.

We've sent a mail to Reliance Customer Care last week (Date: 6th July) reiterating this issue and giving them the final ultimatum to fix this issue within a week, but instead of getting this fixed the situation has gotten even worst. Since yesterday (13th July, 2 p.m.) there's no connection at all. We've talked to Reliance about these 4 times. Please find below details:
13th July, 10 p.m.: Issue of fiber optic breakage, will get fixed before 10 a.m. on 14th July
14th July, 1.30 p.m.: Issue of fiber optic breakage, will get fixed before 2 p.m. on 14th July
14th July, 5.30 p.m.: Issue of fiber optic breakage, will get fixed before 6 p.m. on 14th July
14th July, 8.00 p.m.: Issue of fiber optic breakage, will get fixed before 10 a.m. on 15th July
This is the height of lack of commitment from Reliance.

We've already warn Reliance to take legal action if the issue that's been persistent since past >3 months doesn't gets resolved. Even, that's not working. Please suggest what should we do?

Evident by this incident only thing I can say is "Never rely on Reliance's commitments".

Comments

N Jul 15, 2013 by
Vinand Kumar Verma

Best Review
Hi RCOMcare,

We were having the same issues since the very beginning when we installed Reliance Brodband. We called up many times regarding the same but we never heard back. Due to the same we lost our interest in paying the bill and ur people came to our doorstep for collecting the bill.

Its really sad that that u guys can come for collecting the bill but while asked about net u guys are even more silent than our dear Manmohan Singh. :X

Truly Unsatisfied Customer
vaibhav darbari Reliance Communications  - India

lack of proper service - Reliance Communications

i have seen many times reliance does fake promise and often there is lack of proper service and this time i experienced in most critical way, we all buy a mobile phone to eliminate distance and keep in touch with our near and dearbones i too purchased a mobile from allahabad and then after some months i have to moved to delhi so i decided to retain this number in delhi and use in roaming but to use i had recharged account then what i experienced is lack of service my validity has expired before the due date infact at half of the total period then i call the customer care several time but nobody turn up with proper answer then i forced them to file complaint but nothing happened to my complaint, their explation was beyond my imagination they rigidly said you have used all your service and u should accept it without ant objection. their customer care executive are worst i suggest all people to not buy reliance mobile,
Amarendra Kumar Sonti Reliance Netconnect  - India

Not giving internet connection even after paying the fee - Reliance Communication Broadband Connection

This is regarding Reliance Communications Broad Band Connection. I've paid 500/- rs for a broad band internet connection to Reliance Communications. Then they said the limit for max number of connections to the hub in our area and then i've opted for the dish connection plan. It's been more than one week i've opted for that..but they didnt gave the connection till now saying that they dont have instruments. Why are they collection money from customers when they have no stock of instruments with them?
Please log this complaint against Reliance Communications.
rohan mehto You Telecom  - India

no connectivity and slow speed of internet - You Telecom

you telecom is having very slow speed compared to the promised speed, and it gets disconnected several times in a month.
Allwyn Christian Reliance/Broadband  - India

Internet not working - Reliance/Broadband

This related to the broadband connection taken from relaince broadband and inspite of payment of the bill its not working...whenever we complaint they say you should be in front of your system so that we can troubleshoot online...am not a computer savvy that what i said to them and reqested to send the technician...however in vain no body has come yet and my rental is being charged...this is really pathetic...

Mr Anil ambani should know that how a customer is being treated after several complaints

complaints number - 81666318, 82297520

Also when you go to relaince site for online complaints it says internal server error...

I am really fed up of this and would like some action to be taken on this

my account number - 100103367353

Allwyn
tarun joshi Reliance Broadband  - India

not resolving problem - Reliance Broadband

i had taken a broadband connection of reliance .my phone as well as my internet connection is not working from 10 december 2008 till 20 december 2008.daily i am complaining to customer care support as well as local reliance distributor.But they replied me that your phone starts working from today itself.even i remebered them daily.even nobody came at my home for check phone cable or box.
D
Siva Shankar Reddy Reliance Broadband  - India

i had taken a broadband connection of reliance .my internet connection is not working from 19 December 2008 till 27 december 2008.daily i am complaining to customer care support as well as local reliance distributor.But they replied me that your net starts working from today itself.even i remebered them daily.even nobody came at my home for check net cable or box.Some times it automatically connected at not long time. Downloading and browsing is too slow or very less (just 4kbps)...i am facing too somany problems of Reliance Wimax...
prashant arora Reliance Netconnect  - India

internet is not working - Reliance Netconnect

internet is not working, i m postpaid customer as i already paid bills in time.error is cuming in coming-remote computer donot respond..from last 3weeks
anand murgod Reliance Broadband Connection  - India

internet very slow or not working - Reliance Broadband Connection

Internet very slow not working

Ref : My Tel. No: 011-30628766. amrit nagar, new delhi.
Sub: Internet connection Faulty and out of service.

It is very pathetic...
Sudhir Verma Reliance Netconnect  - India

Dear,
I have CDMA 1x modem its number is 9312808068, but it is useless for me. when i connected to
internet and work half hour then it made disconnect. And after it is not connected while its remove
from control panel and setup its software.
Please help me.

thanks
sudhir
renu daga Reliance Broadband  - India

reliance connection has been down throughout the day today.neither the phone is working nor the broad band
renu
D
Santosh Kumar Gupta Reliance/Broadband  - India

my broad band no. 06123054432 phone is not working after 5 days
ashutosh dhand Reliance Net Connect  - India

not connect internet - Reliance Net Connect

dear sir
i have a conection with reliance net connect no is 9317723647 my net connect is not connected to internet but if i made a voice call this wae connected
Hrishikesh Trivedi Reliance Netconnect  - India

Reliance Netconnect Does Not Work - Reliance Netconnect

This is to file a complaint again Reliance Netconnect for breach of promise, mental harassment, poor service and inaction on complaint filed with them.

I bought a Reliance Netconnect connection (No: 9350957461) in the first week of June against the name of Hrishikesh Trivedi (Add: D-II/244, Vinay Marg, Chanakyapuri, New delhi - 110021). It in itself was a big an effort as Reliance initially denied me the connection citing negative reference. the reason thet had given was that my reference check was negative which in itself was shock to me as no one ahd ever contacted me or my family. After much remonstration and protest, a reference check was carried out and the connection was activated.

The connection worked fine for the first few weeks and then started giving trouble. I would get disconnected frequently and I was not able to download anything from the net, whenever connection worked.

I filed a complaint in the last week of June and was promptly given a number (103692010) . I was promised that the problem will be solved but for download issue some other department had to call me.

I received a call a day later, during office time, and the person asked me what the problem was. I explained the problem but since I didnt have my personal laptop with me, could not confirm whether the issue persisted. I asked him to call a day later. Someone else called a day later, again during office time, and I confirmed that the problems of frequent disconnection and download not happening were still there. He asked if I could access the personal laptop, which since I was in office I could not. I asked him to give me a call the same evening at 5pm. I went home early and waited for the person to call. No call came. I called up the Reliance Customer Care numerous times, requesting for someone to give me a call. But no call came. A week later, the problems were still there. I called Reliance care again and they said someone will call up. No one called.

Its 25th July today and the problem is still there. Moreover when I called the contact center they were not able to help in any fashion as ostensibly their systems were getting upgraded.

Reliance Netconnect through a marketing campaign being run on numerous TV channels claims to offer a broadband connection which has very high speeds including downloads.

These claims are absolutely fradulent as is evident in my case. They also claim to be the best service provider which is absolutely untrue.

I am bringing this complaint to you in the hope that my issues will be addressed, that Reliance is restrained from claiming that they are the best service providers, that their marketing campaign is scrapped as more people could be lured by the campaign and that the mental agony caused by the apathetic attitude of Reliance Netconnect to myself is duly compensated.

Yours Sincerely
Hrishikesh Trivedi
K.Seshadri Reliance Broadband  - India

Yes browsing too slow. Unplugged signal comes often. They attend to complaint but problems remain chronic, which means poor trouble shooting. I would find it difficult to recommend anyone to get hooked here.
Satyendra Kumar Mishra Reliance Communications  - India

Reliance Netconnect is not functional - Reliance Communications

I purchase reliance netconnect on 20th Aug 2009. They told me that speed will be 3.1 Mbps, i thought that if it provides me in Mbps then it is fine, but when i activated and used it i found the speed as 200Kbps.

The major issue is due to disconnection of internet from 24th Aug 2009 to till date. I asked web world and customer care, both replied me same that it is due to reason of address verification pending status.

Although my address has been verified on 26th aug 2009, it is still not functional.

When I ask regarding it for both ends of Reliance, they tell me to wait for next day. It is happening from 27th july to today.

I am not getting the proper service. There was one offer that i will get first month rental free but after purchasing i got a call from reliance, She told that first bill be generated in 7-14 days and rental will be free afterward you will have to pay rental.

Today i also got the call from relience at 12:20 PM for verification. He told me to wait till tomorrow.

Please help me i am in big problem. I was it activated today itself.
Please help me.

Thanks & Regards,
Satyendra Kumar Mishra
P.N. Verma Reliance Netconnect  - India

Reliance is a good company but i was shocked to see that the quality of the products of RELIANCE Fresh . the products resulted in a bad quality and you must send me the reply me at transpnv@gmail.com understood MR.Mukesh ambani & Mr. Anil Ambany
S.JANARDHANAN Reliance Netconnect  - India

Sir

Hai everyone i am using Relince Netconnect broadband+ it is very fast.It is 3.1 Mbps speed this best
speed downloading speed Upto 200Kbps I brought this data card last month.
5MB is download to take time is 20 sec or 50 sec any one can choose this it best and
very usefull thank youThis is my Number +919840980887
Dayananda G R Reliance Netconnect  - India

Network issues not resolved - Reliance Netconnect

The relaince Leading Brand in India having Many issues with their process .... and I raised a comaplaint regarding my Netconnect.. Network issue .. which still not resolved from past 2 months....
Ref: 107156427 .. whenever if I call to know th e staus all the executive will mark the compalint as high priority and forward it concerned team.... which will not notify to customer..

But I am paying to reliance to get the speed oif 3.1 mbps.. which should work at min 1 mbps... whenever I login it shows... 1X .. where I can access 10kbps speed..

1.I am paying reliance to give the speed of 10 kbps
2. I can get the 10kbps on my GSM mobile.. why should reliance say it as broadband..

There will not be any manager to handle this issues.?
I have sent many mails to Nodal office who takes care of all the telecom issues.. No one will be availabele for resolve the prob...

And today is still 8th and reliance wants me to make the payment to aviod the LPF... but my due date is 10th..
we need the remainder only when the due date is over..

Is this is the policy of reliance??
is this is the policy which has approved by Governament to make the peoiple unhappy..

Dayananda G R

Bhavin H. Joshi Reliance Communications  - India

poor connectivity and problem while connecting with Netconnect - Reliance Communications

I've been using Reliance Netconnect for last four months and I am having problem of poor and some times no connectivity. Also, Each time I try to connect, it throws an error 691 mentioning the username and/or password is wrong on this domain. I don't know what does this mean. But I've never changed the settings of the netconnect since I installed it on my computer.
I've sent many emails to the respective authority but there is no positive response from their side. Now, it has been a month since I informed them.

Reliance Netconnect - Internet not Working / Lack of commitment