Srishti Anand Builders and Colonizers - Shifting of Site and Not informing??

NNS on Oct 7, 2012
Dear Friends,

We had invested in this project 6 years ago (In my Wife's Name) and since then the Builder is not been keeping us informed about the progress and there has been far too much delay in handing over the possession, as I can see from the various complaints each one of you have made on this website. The facts below will help you understand the callous and negligent attitude which Srishtianand management have had towards us:

a. We invested in the project which was sold to us as a project next to the highway;

b. We were allocated a corner plot and basis which we got allotment letter and all the payments including the demand for the PLC in 2007 itself;

c. We contacted and spoke to multiple employees both in Delhi, Gurgoan and Jaipur over the years regarding the delays and progress status but they were hiding the fact that there were changes happening to the project site;

d. Since 2009, Neetu Sharma and others from the office have been calling us demanding additional money over the phone while we kept asking them to send us a demand notice and progress photo's. Which off-course they did not comply with. To our utter surprise, in 2012 once again when I got a call we came to know that Srishti Ananad has shifted the entire project without making us aware of any changes to the project site. Basis this change the earlier allotment does not stand valid anymore. The Company is guilty of concealing facts about ownership of project site, deficiency in service, unjust enrichment by unilateral condition/alteration in the terms of agreement and unfair trade practice as per the provision of the Consumer Protection Act, 1986.

e. Srishtianand got the approvals, as stated in their email to us on 12th April 2012, by the competent authority, District Map Approval Committee as on 26-03-2010. They never cared to inform us about this approval and changes till April of 2012 when I found out about this illegal concealing of facts nor did they care to reach out to us with new plans for over 2 years.

f. In normal course of development we understand that the layout of the project can change but NOT THE ACTUAL LOCATION. This current location is couple of kms away inside a village and the facilities are split over a Naher (water body meant of irrigation) making residential on one side and other facilities like play ground on the other side of the Naher. This entire concealing of facts and delaying by Srishtianand has been untenable, arbitrary, unfair and against the interest of consumer.

g. We have suffered huge losses, mental stress and agony by paying huge amount of money to Srishti Anand

We would no longer make any more payments to Shritianand and would like our entire money refunded with 12% interest from the date of initial deposit. I have talked to one Ms. Neetu Sharma, Mr Sudhir and Mr Amit (who came to my office to show me the map which is when we realized the new location details) asking them to settle this matter amicably by refunding us the money (after a while they have stopped responding to my emails and phone calls) but looks like their marketing team would like us to initiate legal proceedings against Srishti Anand, in the competent court of law.

After the recent DLF case in Mansear (Express Greens) case in which the honorable New Delhi District consumer disputes redressal forum gave a verdict against DLF builder for making a project launch in Manesar “Express Greens” without having necessary legal sanctions and approvals (please read Time of India for 1st Oct for details), has given us some a great opportunity to fight this builder who has been holding our money for over 6 years and by making false promises and not offering us what was intially promised.

Let's unite to legally fight this builder and seek our rightful refunds with penalties...

NB...
Complaint comments 0 Comments

Srishti Anand Builders and Colonizers - Shifting of Site and Not informing??