VHF SELVE FARMS, HOSUR - LAND SALE-SCAM

J.peddinti on Oct 7, 2012
I AM AN NRI AND NOW LIVING IN CANADA AND A CITIZEN HERE SINCE 13 YRS. I LIVED IN THE GULF BETWEEN 1980 - 1999. I LIVED IN BAHRAIN DURING 92-94, WHICH TIME I WORKED IN AFRICAN & EASTER AS A MANAGER. I BOUGHT A FARM LAND FROM DR.JAGANNATHAN, DIRECTOR AND CHAIRMAN OF VHF SELVE FARMS LTD.,HOSUR.
I BOUGHT A LAND IN VATICAN GOLD PHASE VII (7),SURVEY 124 VILLAGE KOLADASAPURAM,DHARMAPURI DIST. I BOUGHT THIS LAND IN '93 AND THEN THE FOLLOWING YEAR I WENT TO INDIA ON A HOLIDAY.
SO I VISITED THIS SITE. AT THAT TIME, DR.JAGANNATHAN MADE ARRANGEMENTS FOR MY FAMILY AND MY BROTHER'S FAMILY TO STAY AT A HOTEL. HE SHOWED US AROUND THE FARM LAND, THE THEME PARK AND THE MANGO PULP FACTORY. HE SHOWED THAT OUR FARM HAD TEAK,MANGO,PAPAYA, DRUMSTICKS AND CURRY LEAF.
HE SENT US MONEY FOR A YEAR AS THE SALES PROCEED. THEN LATER HE
SENT LETTERS THAT THERE WAS ACUTE SHORTAGE OF WATER, HENCE HE STOPPED SENDING MONEY. ON THE CONTRARY HE DEMANDED MONEY TO BE
PAID AS LAND TAX. SO I PAID VHF SELVE RS. 14000/- AS LAND TAX THROUGH INDIAN BANK.
THE MATTER WAS FORGOTTEN FOR COUPLE OF YEARS WHEN WE WERE BUSY SETTLING IN CANADA.
LATER IN 2002, MY WIFE WENT TO INDIA. SHE VISITED THIS PLACE. TO HER SHOCK SHE SPENT TWO DAYS LOCATING BUT COULD NOT FIND THE THE FARM LAND, NEITHER THE THEME PARK NOR THE MANGO PULP FACTORY.
SO SHE APPROACHED THE OFFICE WITH THE GIVEN NUMBERS ON THE REGISTRATION PAPERS. ALL THE NUMBERS CHANGED.ANYHOW SHE GOT IN TOUCH WITH DR.JAGANNATHAN. HE MADE HER WAIT THE WHOLE DAY IN THE OFFICE. FINALLY HE CAME IN A MERC. NEVER GOT DOWN FROM THE CAR. INSTEAD HE WARNED THAT THE LAND CANNOT BE SOLD TO ANY OUTSIDE PARTY NOR ANY MONEY CAN BE GIVEN IN EXCHANGE.
SHE REPORTED THE MATTER TO ME AND LATER I CAME TO KNOW THAT HE DIED.
WHO WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SETTLEMENTS? how many people got cheated like this???
I AM DISGUSTED WITH THESE SCAMS AND I ASK FOR JUSTICE.
I CAN BE CONTACTED ON THIS EMAIL.
REACHPEDDINTI@YAHOO.COM
OR
JUSTKNOWME2@GMAIL.COM
SINCERELY,
PRABHAKAR PEDDINTI

Iread similar cases of scam from other gulf residents, past and present who were affected. please form an organisation to expedite the matter.
Complaint comments 1 Comment     Updated:

Comments

N Feb 6, 2013 by
Pavithran Prabhakaran

I also have 2 plots from VHF which 20+ years back. Late Dr. Jaganathan promised yearly revenues from the interim crop for both the plots. And also told after 20 years we will have a very attractive revenue from the trees and from the land. It is more than 20 years neighter I received yearly revenue nor from the tree & land. To check about the status of property such as value and the conditions of the plant I do not have any contact e-mail. If I write any letter to their Hosur office it will go in to trash. I personally visited their Hosur office 2.5 years back and they took me to my both the plots (taxi fare Rs. 1000 paid by me). It was surprising that no further development has taken place. All the trees are weak and looks like a draught affected area.
At least to keep their late Dr. Jaganathan's word/promise they should find big corporate giants to dispose these land and at the same time the matured trees should be disposed off in the presence of the plot owners.

I have one plot in Phase-vii & phase-xiv. My email ID: Osheenuae@gmail.com or Pavithran.pabhakaran@alfuttaim.ae

This is the time the Consumer Authorities investigate on VHF members issues and find a solution towards this.
Looking forward to hear a favourable reply from any one.
Thanks & regards,