ARSHDEEP FINANCE LIMITED ( WARIS GROUP) - CHIT FUND OR NOT

arabinda.jana on Dec 1, 2012
THOUGH I HAVE NOT BEEN CHEATED BY ARSHDEEP FINANCE LIMITED[WARIS GROUP] STILL I WANT TO THAT IS THIS COMPANY A CHIT FUND COMPANY? THEY ARE COLLECTING MONEY FROM THE COMMON PEOPLE GIVING AN ASSURANCE OF A ABNORMAL RETURN.
IS ANY ONE KNOW THAT THIS COMPANY IS ACCUSED BY SEBI OR BY GOVERNMENT OR RBI.

Comments

N Feb 6, 2013 by
RoyalBikash

You are a agent of the company already then you should know first about the company.
ask your senior, branch manager or to higher senior of the company. however i know that the company ARSHDEEP FINANCE is RBI listed accept public deposit.
N Feb 19, 2013 by
pranoy_sarkar

I had invested in Waris Growth Finance Ltd. When i went for the return of my amount after maturity, the Waris employees are just postponing the payment of the Matured money saying that they are very busy with the year ending jobs. I was not alone, there are so many investors like me who had invested their money trusting this company. I was supposed to receive my matured amount by 15th January 2013. Now, my query is whether I'll get my matured money or not?? Please help me... .
My e-mail ID : pranoy_sarkar@yahoo.com.
N Apr 24, 2013 by
siliguri_biswajit

I had invested in Waris Growth Finance Ltd.i went for the return of my amount after maturity, the Waris employees are busy about my maturity return, which already maturity on 27th March.2014. Now the agent moving me like as 1st week of April.2nd week of April till now i have not to get any confirmation about my maturity return...But Agent confirm me the company invest huge money to another project so it being late...its not acceptable..please help me. can i return my maturity money????????
Pls. contact biswajit.bandyo@rediffmail.com
N Sep 21, 2013 by
ayangupta

Yes its a fraud company as well as its owner also, do not invest..

ARSHDEEP FINANCE LIMITED ( WARIS GROUP) - CHIT FUND OR NOT