Bharatworkonline - fraud site

Gayatri Sura on Jun 7, 2013
I have given order after given order they have contacted me within 2-3 days. I have completely decided to buy. But there is little bit confusion in my mind that "is this site trustable or not?" So i completely made effort and came to know that this site is not trustable. All this fellows were playing with the careers of students.
Some one have posted that i got money by doing online work in bharat-net-jobs. But i think these rubbish site fellows only commented above that this is trustable. If this happens like this then we all will take a severe action.
If u have knowledge in creating such type of sites u please utilize ur knowledge in right way. By spoiling students career what u all will gain??

................................SO FRIENDS DONT BE CONFUSED THIS SITE IS NOT TRUSTABLE SITE...................................

.................................AVOID PAYING MONEY IF ORDER IS GIVEN NO PROBLEM DONT TAKE...................................

Comments

N Sep 13, 2013 by
Baner

I want to join Bharat workonline.com site for home based jobs, but just now I saw that this site, is bogus. Then what I have to do, whether I should join or not to join, I have seen other peoples comments. They say it is a fraud site. One more thing if I pay money for some kit, if they don't send me then my amount will be loss for me. If there is option that after home based job kit comes, after delivery of the items, I can pay the amount. It is better then only.
N Feb 14, 2014 by
busted

guys this bharatworkonline.com is totally fake..i have reviewed the payment proof page..these are all false cheques shown..kindly notice any two cheques with similar signature, and date of cheque, as in proof 1 and proof 4, also proof 10 and proof 13, you will find a lot of differences..even the 9 digit routing number at the bottom of the cheque(the 9 digit number written in magnetic ink) is different in both the cheques issued by the same bank...i am sure if you try to have a close look at some of the similar bank cheques of same date and same signature you will find much difference..these are all fake copied and paste cheques shown...you can verify ...to verify routing no of a particular bank know here http://www.laneguide.com/FindRoutingNumbers/default.aspx
N Feb 19, 2014 by
yuvathila

oru thevidiaya mondai pasun 1450/- cash kattina nengal pama caru agalammu

N Feb 24, 2014 by
JINJU KUTTY

I ordered today. Can I buy it or not. totally confused.
N Mar 24, 2014 by
jyojam

This site is total fake.When I received the demo CD n tried to play it, its not wo
rking at all.I cant understand how people can cheat others like this.When I tried to contact those people, no reply from their end.Iam going to put a case on consumer court n will see hwmy money willnot be reimbursed.Iam sure even the court will take action as elections are nearing.
N Mar 26, 2014 by
Ritesh Koshti

guys. this site is totally fake. yesterday i had word with lady of this company and i was totally in trust and wanted to join this company but as i want to see that this site is trust able or not, lots of cofustion on my mind and i have checked it complaints of this company than i realise that this company is totally fraud and illegal.

DONT TRUST THIS COMPANY. ITS TOTALLY FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...!!!

BE CAREFULL...!!!
N Mar 28, 2014 by
AkhileshBS

Many of people were cheated through Lottery, Jobs, ..etc.by such sites., There will be trusted sites also.But this is FAAAKE.Trust us.Struggle for eradicate these frauds

Bharatworkonline - fraud site