AP Transport RTA Rangareddy, Kondapur

Customer Care

AP Transport RTA Rangareddy, Kondapur Complaints & Reviews

AP Transport RTA Rangareddy, Kondapur - Irregularities in Accepting the Applications

kool82
This is about irregularities in accepting applications for permanent registration.
RTA Sangareddy, Location is RTA office kondapur

I have been to this office to submit my application for permanent registration of two wheeler.There is one counter to accept applications and there were 6 guys standing in front of me in the queue. It took almost 2hours for my turn. Reason is all the 6 guys standing before me were brokers who carry 10-20 applications each. I was quiet baffled that the concerned official inside accepts them. it was an agonising moment for people like me...
Complaint comments Read comments [8] Complaint category Government Organizations

Share with Others

Recently Discussed
(2 minutes ago)
ICICI Bank
Credit Card Application Status
(2 minutes ago)
IFB
IFB Service Center - KBA Service center Bangalore - IFB Field engineer spoiled the washing machine. Nothing is working
(3 minutes ago)
Tata DoCoMo
neigther cancelling my post paid connection nor migrating to prepaid even request is made
(5 minutes ago)
Standard Chartered Bank
Not ready to revert the charges for the advantage kit which I already returned. No body from customer care is responding.
(5 minutes ago)