Customer Care

BERG TANDOOR Complaints & Reviews

I use SBI credit card. I received an offer from SBI in their monthly mail with account statement, about BERG Tandoor. I paid for the same with SBI credit card. This was in 1st week of Jan09.
I received broken electric tandoor which was not in working state. I immediately complained about the same to the help line. I was told that they will pick up the faulty piece in 14 working days. Now almost month is over and no action is taken.I also was assuared that I shall get new piece.
Nothing happened after that.
SBI cards also should take responsibility for these kind of behaviour...
Complaint comments Read comments [13]

BERG TANDOOR — heating prob.

i made my purchase of BERG TANDOOR through SBI credit card . now i m facing problem with the technical aspect of the tandoor , it is not getting heated up.

i tried to register a complain given to me, however there is no response from them.

please send me your service center nos. at MUMBAI ( SOUTH )

My email id is
my no. 093233 93244 ....
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint category Appliances

BERG TANDOOR — Didn't receive Free Gift

Sagar Arora
We Booked two Tandoor On mid Of Feb that time your Customer Care dept. told us that we get a free gift on purchasing of two product but at the time of dilievery we only got two tandoor not free gift i.e. Watch. Many time we registered our compliant in your customer care dept. but yet we did'nt get any reply.
Please solve this problem asap.
Product Code. H109

Sagar Arora
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint category Other

Share this page with others

Recently Discussed