Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Samyak Niwas Haq Sanstha

Customer Care

Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Samyak Niwas Haq Sanstha Complaints & Reviews

Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Samyak Niwas Haq Sanstha - Fraudness

Rupesh Sawant on Sep 15, 2012
My Name is Rupesh sawant, our 20 - 22 friends group invest money in this project ( Thane ) in Dec 2011, that time company said Dombivali project is on process & within 1-2 month project will be start, our team visit Dombivali Site but we saw only drop banner on this open ground, we discussed with nearar people thay said this is froud case, more people come & return from visit this site, we meet owner of dombivali ground he also said like other people & advise for no invest this project.

After few months in August Sanstha call our team for his new project in Panvel - Shivkar...
Complaint comments Read comments [1] Complaint category Building Developers

Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Samyak Niwas Haq Sanstha - Pathetic Service

Sukanya Adsul on Feb 5, 2015
DR. BABASAHED AMBEDKAR SAMYAK NIVAS HAQ SANSTHA has very pathetic service. I have booked one Flat 3 yrs ago, but the construction for that site is stuck for some reason. If we ask for reason, they will just give you some or the other Jazz. If we visit their offices, they ask us to contact Suryavanshi or Mr Pal. Who will never answer our phone calls.

Anyone please suggest how do I cancel this Get my money back. I have paid around 90000 in this foundation....
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint category Building Developers

Share this page with others