job consultant

Khordha District
Odisha
Customer Care
Mobile:9692980809
CONTACT US 9708544642 SEND YOUR RESUME TO cv@inextjobs.net Warm Greetings! Inextjobs has a simple mission "To facilitate fresh graduates find their first dream job!" Inextjobs is a genuine effort to connect a fresher and an employer together to create a Market place for Entry Level Hiring - An online fresher hiring platform! We are thought leaders Remember the man who first landed on the moon? Remember the man who first climbed the Everest? We bet you do. But do you remember the second man to reach the moon or conquer the Everest? Inextjobs was founded in the year 1999 focussing only on fresher careers and we've grown with time and experience. In this journey, we have helped more than 25, 00,0 graduates find their first Dream Jobs. And may we gladly say that we are well connected with an active network of more than 500 companies. We believe that our success is largely due to our obsession with providing our users a memorable online job hunting experience with all the entry level jobs at one place. The road ahead We aim to become India's leading career and education portal and are constantly launching new products to cater to the needs of students, employers, campus placement coordinators and other players in the ecosystem. We are proud of our achievements and excited about the future. However, some things that will not change are "our commitment towards freshers and belief in endless possibilities". What we believe in? We believe most of you (a fresher that is) are pretty sharp; however you get carried away when it comes to "seriousness" of finding a job. A lot of employers look for Right "attitude" than a stack of achievements. We are committed to finding the solutions and bridging the gap in this ever evolving rat-race. Your success depends on your dreams. We welcome & urge each one of you to DREAM BIG. "We believe that each one of you will get your FIRST DREAM JOB some day or the other, we only make it easier, better & faster."

I NEXT JOBS CONSULTING SERVICES Complaints & Reviews

I NEXT JOBS CONSULTING SERVICES - Cabin crew job fraud for Jet Airways/Spicejet by demanding money

Santosha2 on Nov 12, 2013
I called up Mr.Vishal(09708544642), a representative of so called i next jobs consultancy while browsing thru net for job of cabin crew.I made Ist call to him on Thursday(07/11/2013) for knowing the details and told him will call by next day morning.I made the second call on Friday(08/11/2013) and enquired the details.He(Mr.Vishal) told me to deposit Rs.1240 as processing fees and Rs.15000 has to be deposited if I got job offer confirmation and balance Rs.25000 by joining.After processing fee amount only interview can be conducted.I deposited the amount on Saturday(09/11/2013).The account details...
Complaint comments Read comments [3] Complaint category Products & Services

Share this page with others

Recently Discussed
(2 minutes ago)
Aircel
got harsh and negetive responce from customer care representative MR.Mohammad while asking him to receive a serious complaint .
(15 minutes ago)
State Bank of India
forgot the Roll No. and wanted to Result of SBI Clerk Recruitment
(27 minutes ago)
Idea Cellular
My Ordeal with Idea Cellular, for just SIM Activation...