Personal

Personal Complaints & Reviews

Personal — Prepaid & postpaid reliance connection

Tanmoy C on Jul 18, 2016
We are facing connection problem, reliance snatch money from customer pocket and do not bother for customer service, main issue is, last 30 days they are changing all connectivity to 4g, where i personally do not required, every month i am paying monthly charges, but against of that i can not use my dongle... This is very sad.

Please terminate, connection no: 9381735921. With immediate effect. I am not going top pay further, last payment made on 12.07.16 for rs 575/-...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Products & Services

Personal — The tribune vendor and hawker not delivering newspaper in time

nsbhar on Jul 16, 2016
Dear everybody,
I have been a customer for the tribune for more than 20 years. I am facing the problem of late delivery
Of news paper by vendor and hawker in sec-21, panchkula (Near sky school) since i shifted from chandigarh
To panchkula in 2003. We tried to change the hawker but due to monoply of vendor in sec-21 panchkula, every body
Is afaraid of delivering news paper in our area and the vendor is enjoing this situation by delivering the news
Paper any time as per his wishs (Even after 8 am). The delay is also caused due to placing advertisement pages
Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category News & Media

Personal — Disturbance

Gshakila Asokan on Apr 15, 2016
Please provide me the address and parents name to avoid future family problem. The person holding this phone no is often disturbing my son for the last one month. I want to curtail this behaviour in the beginning itself. Pl.provide the address and details to avoid unnecessary problem in future in both the sides...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Government Organizations

Personal — Main newspaper and it supplements

narinder pal singh kalha on Nov 10, 2015
I am a regular customer for ht but it is very shameful that the distributing boys always deliver main paper and ht city only other supplementary papers they never distribute along with main papers. It is not mentions on the main papers that how many additional supplements are attached. It is my request to check these guys so that people gets a complete news paper. As per my experience i use to read estate news and year back matrimonial but i never get these supplements i have to call him and ask for the rest, only then he gave me the rest of the papers...
Complaint comments  Read comments [40]Complaint category Other