Customer Care

PREMIER STABILIZER Complaints & Reviews

PREMIER STABILIZER - Problem with Stabilizer

bshamik on Oct 20, 2011
I had bought a Premier Stabilizer some time back. There is a problem with the stabilizier & is not proving desired output voltage. Though it is under warranty, no one came to resolve the issue. I had called the customer care & they promised some one would attend the call. The technician's name is Moorthy & I kept on calling but all in vain.

While selling the stabilier, they had offered a 5 year warranty & promised best services. This company should be black listed.

Shamik...
Complaint comments Read comments [4] Complaint category Electronics & Appliances

PREMIER STABILIZER - Defective Stabilizer

pallavatravels
I N. Narayanamurthy, aged 62, bought a Premier Double Booster stabilizer for my Window AC on 19-06-2009 with one year warranty from RSS Store, Pallavaram. However for the past one or two months there are small burstings from the stabilizer making it hazardous to use in the house. On giving a complaint an executive came and chercked the product but still the issue is not resolved and the problem persists. I have requested the customer care person again look into the issue but the person has not turned up even after frequent follow up calls. Please know that there are kids in the house and a default...
Complaint comments Read comments [2] Complaint category Electronics & Appliances

Share this page with others

Recently Discussed