Customer Care

Save the Children Complaints & Reviews

Save the Children - SCAM-Save the Children

Meerza on Aug 16, 2013
Hafeez ur Rehman <hafeez.hr@gmail.com> has defrauded US $ 10,000 from myself & 25,000 (approximately)from my friends.
Representing Save the Children Pakistan he met us through common friends at a third party business office & highlighting his position & influence lured us into investing the subject above refered 35,000 US $ in his proxy accounts at myrightad.com & trideci.com, the amount he embezzle & liquidated in his master tree, giving us false hopes & dates till end May, 2013.
We have record of email exchange,Telephonic SMS & financial Transactions...
Complaint comments Read comments [2] Complaint category Employees

Save the Children - Fraudulent calls

Genesis1984 on Feb 27, 2014

If you receive calls in the name of Save the Children and specifically asking for cash donations also giving reference to Dr Ambedkar Charitable Trust, avoid since these are frauds.
I called Save the Children and checked the same with them and they confirmed that they had nothing to do with the above mentioned institutions or "CASH ONLY" donations.

Number I got a call from was : " 9266634025". Caller was very pushy and even sent number of sms's pushing for donations, unlikely of organisations like Save the Children, to whom I have...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint category Unsolicited Phone Calls

Save the Children - Nagging for donation

scariamathew on Nov 24, 2011
I made a donation last year and this year too to the "Save the Children" organization in Mumbai. The board of directors of the organization lists some of the known names.

I have been getting persistant calls asking for more and more donation. Inspite of my making it clear that my limit for that organzation is over for this year, I still continue to get calls, that too in the same tone and manner used by salesmen / salesgirls.

I had the experience of a Thane based organization posing as saviours of children. Recently they swtiched the clothes to appear as cancer...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint category Kids & Baby

Save the Children - Persistent Tele-calls

dobriyal@yahoo.com on Jul 6, 2011
I think I made a mistake by making contributions to Save The Children. They seem to have a huge number of telecallers, but not enough resources to manage their database. I am frustrated to the limit as I get calls from them nearly every week, and sometimes on two-three consecutive days.

I have tried to communicate to them as clearly as is possible, from a request to remove my name from their database to nearly shouting at the telecaller about how stupid their department/organisation is to persistently trouble people like this. I have asked to be connected to the seniors but there...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint category Unsolicited Phone Calls

Share this page with others

Recently Discussed