sv university

Customer Care

sv university Complaints & Reviews

sv university — CONVOCATION NOT YET RECEIVED EVEN THOUGH IT'S BEEN 4 months before i have applied

SV University has released notification in may 2010 to apply for convocation to 2008 batch Degree students. I have applied for it in June 2010. Acoording to notification they had released if we pay 1000/- we can get convocation with in 2months by the time we submit our request, else we'll be getting it after 2 years. I have applied for 2months period but still i didn't receive my convocation.I went to university to check for the same in the month of Aug, but it was very relevant answer i got from the staff there, they said that they will be sending it through post next week when i went...
Complaint comments Read comments [1] Complaint category Universities

sv university — Regarding intermediate certificate and convocation

gajendra1988 on Sep 18, 2012
Sir/ Madam

My name is K.Gajendra . I have completed my BSc in PVKN Degree college which is affiliated to SV University,Tirupathi in 2008.I was applied for 51 convocation(2-7-2010 ) with DD Rs. 1200 /- for coming soon. with my intermediate original marks sheet along with my dd .

But I didn't received any certificate from university.My Reg no : 306003569 . Please provide to me Information about it to whom shal i complaint ...I complaint to Vice Chancellor of SVU and concern departments but no response from there . They are behaving as irresponsibility ..
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint category Universities

Share this page with others

Recently Discussed

Huda, Sector-17, Jagadhri
Road conditions gone worst
Huda, Sector-17, Jagadhri
parking of trucks,illegally, adjoining to viveka nand school open place