sv university

sv university Complaints & Reviews

sv university — Regarding intermediate certificate and convocation

gajendra1988 on Sep 18, 2012
Sir/ Madam

My name is K.Gajendra . I have completed my BSc in PVKN Degree college which is affiliated to SV University,Tirupathi in 2008.I was applied for 51 convocation(2-7-2010 ) with DD Rs. 1200 /- for coming soon. with my intermediate original marks sheet along with my dd .

But I didn't received any certificate from university.My Reg no : 306003569 . Please provide to me Information about it to whom shal i complaint ...I complaint to Vice Chancellor of SVU and concern departments but no response from there . They are behaving as irresponsibility ..
Kindly...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Universities

sv university — CONVOCATION NOT YET RECEIVED EVEN THOUGH IT'S BEEN 4 months before i have applied

pmuppa
SV University has released notification in may 2010 to apply for convocation to 2008 batch Degree students. I have applied for it in June 2010. Acoording to notification they had released if we pay 1000/- we can get convocation with in 2months by the time we submit our request, else we'll be getting it after 2 years. I have applied for 2months period but still i didn't receive my convocation.I went to university to check for the same in the month of Aug, but it was very relevant answer i got from the staff there, they said that they will be sending it through post next week when i went...
Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Universities

Recently Discussed

Damage line choke
regarding water problem
Nagar Nigam Indore
Mixing of sewage water in narmada line
Nagar Nigam Indore
Blocked drainage line in veer savarkar nagar, rajendra nagar reti mandi, indore