Customer Care

Television Complaints & Reviews

Television - Fraud Emails (Better take this complaint seriously or next step will b taken by me)

sanlpal1001
Since last several months 99% of job seekers are receiving a fraud email from ur Videocon company that they have been shortlisted for interview in delhi..And they have to pay Rs.10,000/- as security deposit..
I don't know who is doing this or how he is doing this,but if doesn't stop at the earliest then your company is in terrible danger, there is a severe step to be taken from all job seekers including me who have received such emails..
Its the duty of the company to stop this sort of rubbish things..This is a Final warning From all job seekers..Mind it!!!...
Complaint comments Read comments [6] Complaint category Airlines

Television - complaint regarding samsung TV

sansingh25

I have baught a Samsung TV from ghaziabad.But after 2 days TV creating problem than i have lodge a compliant to samsung customer care.Next days samsung engg. came to our end.he Chk TV and told us that TV chip has been faulty and he will be changed it next day but that after he never came our resident to changed TV chip.I have call many time to Samsung customer care but no one came to our resident address.My last compliant noumber is.........8413228938.

Now i am very frusted to samsung customer care and no one giving me right information when it will be replace...
Complaint comments Read comments [1] Complaint category TVs

Television - complaint

kamlesh patel
i bought a tv dated on 13/9/2010, dated 27/10/2010 my tv was not stated then i compalint in samsung plaza, laksh complex, anand, but not proper responce for me and says sevice engineering come at your home on 24 hrs but no one come, my complain no is 8417122244. so pls do the needfull
my cell no - 9427617973, 9429543096...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint category TVs

Share this page with others

Recently Discussed