Customer Care

YouTele Complaints & Reviews

YouTele - Extremely bad serv / harassment & delay in disconnection

Nirmal L
I am going thru a nightmare exp. with YouTele BroadBand connection in Pune.
- Delay in intial promised start with no proper followup
- Bad Field/Install service
- Very long (upto 3 days) and regular service balck-outs
- only 10% of promised bandwith(200 kbps on a conn. of 2 mbps)
- bad cust svc (just annoying sugary words, no real action, refusal to transferring to a supervisor)
- ongoing harassmnt and delay in disconnection. Just getting verbal confirmation that its being transferred to some deptt.
- Online Refund form is there but its a sham. I...
Complaint comments Read comments [5]

YouTele - Refund of money

Jignesh Parikh

I applied for a internet connection from YouTele (Ahmedabad) for a Rs. 1450 skim. Then I had changed my address and notified the company about that, they told me that they have connectivity in this area. But after 1.5 month the company person told me that they don't have proper network connectivity in our area. Now its 4+ months gone but they are not giving me my money back. I called them number of times but no process. Persons involved in this fraud are Saumil 9978922448 and Bhaumik 9727703618. I have a copy of receipt that the Bhaumik gave me when applied.

Please...
Complaint comments Read comments [3] Complaint category Internet Services

YouTele - Deposit Money not Received on surrendering connection to YOU Telecom Internet Service Provider

vinod vasava
To,

The Director Consumer Forum,

Sub: Deposit Money not received even after 3 months of connection surrender, Relationship No: 411422

I was using Internet Connection provided by 'YOU Telecom India Pvt Ltd' (http://www.youtele.com/)....
Complaint comments Read comments [1]

YouTele - Wifi Router

Hitesh Mohta on Apr 27, 2012
I'm a very old customer of youtele. after inquiring many a times from their customer care, i renewed my account by online payment mode.
I was told by their customer care that i will be allowed to choose wifi router from different make that they provide and also they told me that the router will be installed straight away after i make the payment.
They encourage me to go for online renewal as there is extra discount given to online renewals.

The main issue that stands is
1). that in their online terms n conditions page nowhere it is mentioned that only D-link...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint category Broadband

YouTele - customer careless service

poornachandrarao
iam using youtele broadband connection from past 8 months. From starting on words iam facing lot of problems with the connection. Repeatedly coming error is cable unplugged(error 678). Every time i need to call, that also i need to pay the money for customer care service (no toll free number).last month i lost connection allmost 20 days, but they are charging for me without connection also.I never seened this type of service in my life. Atleast they need to provide free customer service and cabling perfectly. I am suggsting here for dont prefer this broadband.If you take this service you need to...
Complaint comments Read comments

YouTele - Unstable services

Rohit Kumar
I am using Youtele services in Navi Mumbai area. They don't allow to use SMTP server of my office and they provide there own smtp (smtp.youtele.com) which is always unstable. It takes at least 40 - 45 minutes to get mails out of my outbox.

I have companiled so many tile on the youtele call center and after 2 months (2nd Jan 2009) I wrote a mail to premal.shah@youtelecom.com, ganesh.hegde@youtelecom.com, both are nodal officers. Today is 1st Feb 2009 and I am still facing the problem.

Either they don't take our complains seriously or they think we are fools.
Complaint comments Read comments

Share this page with others

Recently Discussed