Complaints in Guntur, Andhra Pradesh, India

PACL India — Money back

Gopala Krishna Kothapalli on May 28, 2016
Hello PACL,

My name is GopalaRao Kothapalli i was a agent at PLAC Ongole-Andhra Padesh.

may i know when can we get returns because we are unable to answer inverters questions the are asking us to pay the money. and the as of now the branch manages said next moth...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Guntur, Andhra Pradesh, IndiaComplaint category Business & Finances

Vasundhara Gas Company — Company does not provided proper Gas cylinder..

kolli Amarnath on May 27, 2016

Indane Gas Service
I Nageswararao Kolli, Living in Potharlanka village, Kollur mandal, Guntur district, Andhra Pradesh. my consumer number is VI003523 and i am customer of VASUNDHARA INDANE, KOLLURU, GUNTUR DIST, AP.i am consumer more than 10 years.
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Guntur, Andhra Pradesh, IndiaComplaint category Gas Stations

Army Pli — Not shown policy

K Nagaraju on May 27, 2016
I am ex service man and i have retirement from 31. 08 2013 from army signal corps and transfer my p. L. I to my concerned post office distt guntur (Br old guntur) through jabalpur i deposit regularly, present this post office also connected to internet. After connected the internet my policy...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Guntur, Andhra Pradesh, IndiaComplaint category Other

Buffersales — Clothes

sai darsi on May 27, 2016
Dont trust and dont buy any products in buffersals.com I had ordered two denim shirts in combo offer from buffersales.com and when the order was arrived it was two local shirt and not the one which i ordered. the no. given in the site was also fake and niether the customer service registerd...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Guntur, Andhra Pradesh, IndiaComplaint category Clothing, Shoes & Accessories

Volkswagen India — Volkswagen vento car engine problem.

peruri on May 26, 2016
We are getting regular serviceing done to our car from your volkswagen service center.in spite of maintaining the car as per company regulations we are finding the engine stopping in the middle of the road several times.this is a very serious situation and danger to the people travelling with...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Guntur, Andhra Pradesh, IndiaComplaint category Cars, Vans & SUVs

Uttamvastra.com — Clothing

sai chandan on May 24, 2016
I have orders a designer lehanga worth 1899 INR on 10th February 2016.And I paid through online with 100 rupees of delivery charges.
Order No.237189
I have contacted through mail, but they didn't given any reply.
Finally I got their phone number & called them for...

Tata Sky Dth Online — Unable view tata sky services

D.Ramesh Krishna 096 on May 23, 2016
Our tata sky services has not been working since 3days after recent rains in guntur. We made a complaint on 21 may. Some perssonel came and check the dish and told there is some problem and will be rectified on 23rd may monday 5pm. Now it was 11pm and now person repaired and no proper response...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Guntur, Andhra Pradesh, IndiaComplaint category Satellite, Cable DTH TV

Marg Compusoft — Unethical business

jayathi on May 21, 2016
We have purchased marg software package for rs.12000/ from marg dealer m/s. Jyothi software solutions, vijayawada in 2015 jan.
Now the package was made not to work, the reason they say, we have to pay renewal amount rs.4500/. We were surprised to hear this. At the time of purchasing the...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Guntur, Andhra Pradesh, IndiaComplaint category Products & Services

Kapil Chit Funds — I am not received chit amount last 4 months

rp24550 on May 21, 2016
Dear Sir/Madam
I am one of the chit member in Chilakaluripet in, Guntur District, In Andhraprdesh
i have won the chit in January -2016 but still i have not received my payment
here Manger tells amount not adjust for pay your payment. please solve my problem

Fithoor.com — Sent duplicate shoes & website is not opening, switched of customer care no

Namburi Srinivasarao on May 20, 2016
I have ordered nike shoes order no : oid11335 in this webiste on april 21st.
Received duplicate nike shoes (Road side shoes)

Called several times to customer care +91 83 7796 9874 but they didn't answer calls for requesting return product and return money

Recently Discussed