Complaints in Vizianagaram, Andhra Pradesh, India

ssforexdaily 9999 - under maintenance

Murali
Maa bavagaru e sitelo 210000 invest chesi 3 months ayyindhi. Last 01 week nunchi under maintenance ani vasthundhi. Abids ssforex office ki phone chesthunte switch off ani vasthundhi. tv5 lo mariyu hyderabad city editionlo evevo news vachindhi. cheating chesaru ani. Enni rojullo site open avuthundho...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Vizianagaram, Andhra Pradesh, India Complaint category Business & Finances

Student - voter id card

sannirvarma
sir/Mam,
I was applied for the election card in the last election. i was found my name in the voter list but i didn't get my voter card yet. on 01-04-2010 i went to nearest thasildar office for asking about my voter id but they are not responding to my request instead they suggesting...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Vizianagaram, Andhra Pradesh, India Complaint category Government Organizations

SAI GANAPATHI POLYTECHNIC COLLEGE - THE ABOVE INSTITUTE IS ASKING HUGE AMOUNT TO RETURN MY ORIGINAL CERTIFICATES

M.Jagadish.K.H.Prasad MummaReddi
MY NAME IS M.JAGADISH.K.H.PRASAD. IM FROM VIZIANAGARAM( ANDHRAPRADESH).LAST YEAR I JOINED POLYTECHNIC COLLEGE IN (GIDIJALA) NEAR ANANDPURAM IN VISAKHAPATNAM DIST.MY STUDENT CODE IS 08146-EC-402 I JOINED IN DIPLOMA IN ELECTRONICS COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING COURSE(D.E.C.E).I WANT TO DISCONTINUE...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Vizianagaram, Andhra Pradesh, India Complaint category Education

Share this page with others

Recently Discussed
EVIANO DIGITAL, BARCELONA ES
i want my money back
(4 hours 10 minutes ago)
Flipkart
Unable to provide proper service to customer.
(4 hours 25 minutes ago)