Complaints in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India

Mobikwik — Regarding Refund money in my Mobikwik wallet

Jimmy Patel on Jun 26, 2016
I've done 1626/- rupees transaction for hotel booking on makemytrip through Mobikwik wallet, but transaction got failed and my 1626/- rupees deducted from my Mobikwik wallet. I complaint on mobikwik mobile application (kindly find attached image) and also on customer care service on 9/06/16....
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Ahmedabad, Gujarat, IndiaComplaint category Internet Services

Dominos At Venus Atlantis — Poor quality pizzas

Geetanjali varun kumar on Jun 26, 2016
Dominos was the name enough to make your mouth drooling.. bit now onwards I will think numerous time before placing am order to dominos. This happened to me second time and now no more . I thought to simply boycott it but then I thought that at least management should know how there loyal customer...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Ahmedabad, Gujarat, IndiaComplaint category Food

JustDial.com — Wrong Banner

IndiGrubs on Jun 25, 2016
I had paid for a banner on Just Dial in the name of my restaurant IndiGrubs. They wrongly published the banner in the name of Grata Hospitality and also they have put pictures of non-veg burgers and sandwithces.

I have requested several times to change the banner but they are...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Ahmedabad, Gujarat, IndiaComplaint category Fast Food Restaurants

Bharat Petroleum [Bpcl] — Refill not delivered

Priti surati on Jun 25, 2016
Jay Jyoti gas agency, vejalpur Ahmedaba Gujarat . Customer no 28369 in the name of Mayank n Surati. Adhar card is submitted twice but the gas refill is not delivered. Receiving subsidiary as well but today they have not delivered saying adhar card is not submitted. They r selling off the gas...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Ahmedabad, Gujarat, IndiaComplaint category Utility Services

Taxiforsure — Didnt get Cab and assistance

s_aman1982 on Jun 24, 2016
I booked the cab for 7.45pm in jaipur on 17th june 2016 . as i was supposed to reach railway station . Train departure to indore was at 9 pm. Booked the cab in noon as the email confirmation is shown in the pic . But can and drivers details didnt received so called customer care and they sent...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Ahmedabad, Gujarat, IndiaComplaint category Car Rental

UGVCL — Regarding non-generation of Payment receipt after online payment of Bill

Harsh_1110 on Jun 23, 2016
Today, i paid electricity bill of my house amounting to 1, 350/-.
My. Customer no is: 27010/06050/9. This house is registered in name of Govindbhai Jivanlal Shah.

After making payment of bill, payment neither receipt has been generated by portal nor i received mail for...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Ahmedabad, Gujarat, IndiaComplaint category Other

Symphony — Regrding coole Diet50 i not cool the room of approx 1400 cubic ft below as per given catalogue area 2000 cubic fta

P.K. Srivastava on Jun 23, 2016
• I have purchase a symphony cooler diet50i of Rs.10200/- on 16th June 2016 Bill No. SKWS1149 at 7 pm from M/S Shri Krishna Weighing system -Waidhan Distt.-Singrauli (M.P)486836 for my children’s study room approx 1400 cubic ft as per suggestion of dealer & company given catalogue advice...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Ahmedabad, Gujarat, IndiaComplaint category Appliances

Treadbull Security — For selling shares without my permission and give me havy loss

Dhaval Chaudhary1551 on Jun 22, 2016
Treadbull security is sell my shares without my permission and give me havy loss and they accept that they are do that without my permission and now they are not give me any response to solve this problem..please help me i have a havy loss because of Treadbull. I have a recording for this..please...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Ahmedabad, Gujarat, IndiaComplaint category Stock Market

Freecharge.in / Accelyst Solutions — Videcon dth recharge payment successful in freecharge but no confirmation from videocon d2h

bk Goswami1985 on Jun 22, 2016
Hello sir, ma'am

On 21June 16, I made a payment of Rs 275 for my videocon d2h prepaid top up recharge . Transaction id isFCDA160621409809134

I got confirmation from freecharge, but no confirmation by videocon d2h . It still shows not paid in my videocon d2h account.
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Ahmedabad, Gujarat, IndiaComplaint category Police

GTPL Hathway Pvt Ltd — Cable tv has been deactivated

Dashrath Parmar 1950 on Jun 22, 2016
I, dashrath parmar, (M:9427401077) hereby register complaint as below:
I have, vide your receipt no:236209 dtd: 08.03.2016 paid rs: 5100/= (Rs: 1500/= for degital decoder + rs: 3600/= as fees for 12 months + 1 month free).
My cable tv has been suddenly deactivated today moring...

Recently Discussed

(0 minutes ago)
Snapdeal.com
I am not getting my refund back even after snapdeal has recieved the product back.
(1 minutes ago)
Snapdeal
Meizu m2
Tata Teleservices
Receiving emails from TATA person regarding payment due
Free Charge