Complaints in Bhavnagar, Gujarat, India

I have ordered oneplus 2 mobile worth Rs.16528-/ from shopclues.com

Order id- 89938899
Order date- 11 apr 2016
Received date- 19 apr 2016

I received the product with manufacturer defect (battery backup is very poor and mobile heating so much)
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Bhavnagar, Gujarat, IndiaComplaint category Mobile Handsets

Bajaj Finance — Fd amount for 23, 100/- against loan account no. 110606bcf000118. p. lone.

Haresh Kariya on May 24, 2016
R/sir, i have canceled my lone, now, but, company not refund my money immediately. So, please, credit my paid amount rs. 17, 200=00 it is paid in punjab nation bank, sansakaar mandal branch, bhavnagar-gujarat. And it receipt number is m1044315 rs.5500=00 and receipt number m-425069 rs. 11700=00....
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Bhavnagar, Gujarat, IndiaComplaint category Loans

Voltas — Voltas air cooler 15 lt

Pravin Gojiya on May 21, 2016
Hi sir..
My self Dr. Pravin Gojiya from Bhavnagar Gujarat..
Purchased voltas personal cooler 15L VB- P15M... 4810009B15K000205..
On 13/05/2016.. Which was not working at the very first start.. Its pump is not working and made horrible noices.. It was faulty purchase from...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Bhavnagar, Gujarat, IndiaComplaint category Products & Services

Voltas — I am complaining about air conditioner

Meet Oza on May 16, 2016
Hi this is Meet oza.

I have registered a complaint regarding my A/C not working on 26/04/2016 than service person came on my place on 27/04/2016 and he found some prob in power connection and T.C.B. so he took that parts with him and told that it will done within 3-4 days.
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Bhavnagar, Gujarat, IndiaComplaint category Electronics & Appliances

Mobikwik — Not able to redeem hp diwali offer promo code

pankajmaru on May 12, 2016
Mobikwik has given an offer of RS.2100 wallet money on purchase of HP laptops. Customer tops-up his/her MobiKwik wallet by Rs. 350. Customer needs to enter voucher code while topping up his wallet by Rs. 350. MobiKwik will put additional Rs. 350 in customer’s wallet, so total amount in...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Bhavnagar, Gujarat, IndiaComplaint category Online Shopping

Reliance MART — Cashew nuts found in powdered form in an airtight pack.

Sarvesh Bijapure on May 9, 2016
We purchased the dry fruits from Reliance Mart from Himalaya Mall in Bhavnagar, to our surprise we found the cashew nuts in powdered form, the arrangement in the airtight packet was made as such to keep the good looking cashew nuts at the top and stuff the below level with the broken and powdered...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Bhavnagar, Gujarat, IndiaComplaint category Food

Unique Identification Authority Of India [UIDAI] — Aadhar card not received

H.F.Daudani on May 3, 2016
my name is haidarali fidahusenbhai daudani,
address :a203 mahdi park, vajirvali sheri, diwanpara road,
bhavnagar.
My aadhar card no. 914570032331
aadhar card date : 31.12.2014
in this regards please note that, till date i have not received
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Bhavnagar, Gujarat, IndiaComplaint category Government Organizations

Dr.bharat Pandit — Sub.:- non Fulfilment of offers given to me

Bharat Pandit on Apr 30, 2016
This is with reference to my E mail dated 4th April, 2016 and meeting with Mr. Wasimali Saiyed, Senior Executive, Ahmedabad on 19th April.
Mr.Bhanu P.Thakure on 24th September, 2015 gave OFFERS with down payments Rs.26474/- and FOUR EMI of Rs.7924/-each.
Sterling...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Bhavnagar, Gujarat, IndiaComplaint category Travel & Vacations

Maxus Cinema Bhavnagar — Behaviour of your representative

Digvijaysinhjii on Apr 30, 2016
Complain for maxus cinema bhavnagar.
On 29th april 2016, i had gone to watch baaghi movie at showtime 11:40am. The operator who was giving tickets to us was behaving rudely with the customers. I had given him credit card for payment after the payment was done he was literally throwing...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Bhavnagar, Gujarat, IndiaComplaint category Cinema

Dev Distributor, Shivaji Circle, Bhavnagar — Amul gold milk

Dr. Ashwin Dave on Apr 29, 2016
I purchase milk from Mr Himanshu, Dev on 26/4 one of milk bag filled with water and piece of white substance I handed over that bag to report He assurances and said that Within 24 hrs he will give reply to me, But very next day he was arrogantly behave. I request your kind sir to deeply investigate...

Recently Discussed