Complaints in Rajkot, Gujarat, India

Domino's Pizza — Pathetic cheese burst crust delivered in the buy 1 get 1 offer

Megha ganatra on Jun 24, 2016
Pathetic cheese burst crust delivered in buy 1 get 1 offer. If the quality is to be offered such...they better dont make such offers ! And the person who took the order on phone said as its offer day...time limit doesnt play a role...it will surely take time. How abt delivering pizzas in a metro...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Rajkot, Gujarat, IndiaComplaint category Food

Uninor — I am complaint about not reissues my card and not gie me proper answare from uninor customer care.

Kazi Md Zuber on Jun 24, 2016
Respected sir,
My father was taken uninor simcard(7802821793)for me because i have no any valid document at that time.

After some days my father was expired and by mistack my uninor simcard also lost.

During that time i was used this number for all international...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Rajkot, Gujarat, IndiaComplaint category Education

Vodafone India — Insufficient data pack given

ravisavaliya on Jun 24, 2016
I recharged my with 147 supernet and I got 1 GB data ..then after 4 days I receive message that my data pack is over but I haven't use 1 GB ..I use only 508 and I have proof my mobile data shows that I use only 508 mb. I have written complaint customer care and I get response but my problem...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Rajkot, Gujarat, IndiaComplaint category Internet Services

Axis Bank — ATM charges deducted

ashok khakhkhar on Jun 21, 2016
My self ashok morarji khakhkhar i have saving account with axis bank ltd, and my account number is 915010025356755, in my account around 172 rupees deduct for atm charges, but i was not use atm card, and not done any single traction from atm card, i was informed to customer complain desk, but...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Rajkot, Gujarat, IndiaComplaint category Banks

Tata AIG Insurance — Marine Insurance

Ramniklal Peanut India on Jun 21, 2016
I have been a customer of tata aig insurance from last two years. Our agreement expired just four days ago. I am from rajkot hence i am working with agent in rajkot. Due to dispute we are not renewing policy with him.
We contaced mr. Nimesh doshi in rajkot office of tata aig insurance,...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Rajkot, Gujarat, IndiaComplaint category Insurance

Reliance- Telecom — Server down/ connection not working properly

Nafisha Mamti on Jun 21, 2016
This is 5th time I am facing the same issue of discontinuity of my broadband connection. Reliance commercial office, Mumbai branch has responsibility to pay all the bills of electricity and premises rent required for their servers. Each time they fail to pay bills on time and local reliance...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Rajkot, Gujarat, IndiaComplaint category Broadband

Gujarat Housing Board — Refund deposit

jjshah_rajkot on Jun 21, 2016
I had applied in gujarat housing board for lig munjka, rajkot. I have not allot this house in draw. So, i have applied for refund of my deposit as on dt.06/06/2016, but i have not received refund from gujarat housing board. My application details are as under.
Application no. Oa000011451
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Rajkot, Gujarat, IndiaComplaint category Government Organizations

Nilkamal — Frequent chair breakages (nilkamal product)

hardiklunagaria on Jun 18, 2016
I bought chair no 238661 of nilkamal from reliance mart, rajkot about one month ago.

After two weeks it will suddenly broke from rear leg under normal load condition. Date of manufacturing on chair is april, 2016. I complaint about this in reliance mart. Person of reliance mart...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Rajkot, Gujarat, IndiaComplaint category Appliances

Style Zaade — Order - oid175359 - pen drive is not work

Hasmukh Varmora on Jun 18, 2016
Please below detail of my order.
This item is not working properly so refund rupees 390.00 in my account
My account no -50100167373571 (Hdfc bank –rajkot)
Name –hasmukh varmora - rajkot
Mo-9687696758
Order oid175359 (Stl175359)
Invoice – jwh0005007518
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Rajkot, Gujarat, IndiaComplaint category Other

HDFC Bank — Instead of closing bank accounts after many request, status of preferred customer removed and debited many charges in all my family members accounts

yatingandhi1 on Jun 18, 2016
I have my as well as my family members saving bank accounts (preferred customer) with HDFC bank since long. Due to pathetic services of Mr. Bhavesh Nikola, HDFC rep assigned to my family members account, two years back I decided to close all my family members bank accounts, but with request...

Recently Discussed

(5 minutes ago)
ICICI Bank
My money service annual fee deducted without subscription
(7 minutes ago)
Uninor
bad customer service
Idea Cellular
Payment issues, disconnection of sim without reason, calls from hired "recovery agents" and advocate notice
LIC market plus
current status of my a/c
Reliance GSM