Complaints in Surat, Gujarat, India

Amazon.in — Amazon cancel the orders without any notice. Making fraud and trying to fool the customers

KASHYAP BHUT on Apr 29, 2016
On 27th March, 2016. I have placed an order - Moto G Turbo for 4999/- Order got placed successfully.

After 2 days i received a mail from amazon stating Refund for amazon order# num was successful.
But, I haven't cancelled the order then how come amazon can cancel my order.
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Surat, Gujarat, IndiaComplaint category Mobile Handsets

Reliance Communications Limited — Cheating in postpaid plan

M@K PATEL on Apr 29, 2016
I ported my old idea number into reliance cdma postpaid plan.
At that time commitment was 497 plan + 75 tax. And in this plan unlimited high speed data and 5000 miNutes all over india any mobile and 3000 sms free.

But when i activated my mobile rental are same but benefits...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Surat, Gujarat, IndiaComplaint category Mobile Service Providers

Savera Silk Mills — Outgoing call stopped

Hitesh Poddar on Apr 29, 2016
My no 02613016742. Twice i paid the bill but yet not payment debited from my account & my outgoing call is stopped .
First chq paid to your reqular collecting staff do. 5.4.16 rs 527 icicibank chq no.360035
Second chq paid to your parlepoint brach in anmolcomplex dt.25.4.16 rs...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Surat, Gujarat, IndiaComplaint category Business & Finances

Compare DTH — I still not received my product.

moditejas83 on Apr 29, 2016
I have taken a dth connection on 04 april 16 with the offer of free shoes.As per rules i need to pay delivery charges for the shoes, which i paid on d same day. But till today i didn't received any msg or confirmation of sending shoes and not even the acknowledge of the charges that i paid for...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Surat, Gujarat, IndiaComplaint category Satellite, Cable DTH TV

Compare DTH — Before paid for product but still not received products.

moditejas83 on Apr 29, 2016

Tikona — Very bad customer care service

jm2255 on Apr 29, 2016
I applied for shifting of my account to new address, they checked and replied they can't serve to new address. They terminated the account on 11th april 2016 (I paid for service till 7th may)

On 29th april 2016, they called me that they are sending email regarding that but they...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Surat, Gujarat, IndiaComplaint category Internet Services

Surat Municipal Corporation — Water bill

Bobby mer on Apr 29, 2016
Name shrungar residency-c, vesu.Connection no. 83-11400. R.S.No.304, t.P.6, f.P.24+26"c"-p scroll no.700/172
C tower may 44 flats + 1 tower ka ver bill aata hai. 45 vera bill may bhi water bill lagkar aata hai or yeh jo number diya hai usmay alag say rs.34252/ amount aaya hai jo hamnay...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Surat, Gujarat, IndiaComplaint category Society & Culture

Honda 2 Wheelers India — Extra charges taken by me

Purav Basant sethi on Apr 28, 2016
I purchased honda dio sports red colour from chakradhar auto surat on 19 april 2016 in which they have included extra charges like----
Auto adviser rs-480.00
There is a value difference between
Total invoice value + accessories +auto adviser +rto+insurance +municipal tax...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Surat, Gujarat, IndiaComplaint category Motorcycles & Scooters

Quikr — Order cancel with out any communication

KASHYAP BHUT on Apr 28, 2016
Doi-16/04/2016
Oder id-100003119151

I ordered one phone from quikr and that day i already drop the mail to quikr that please deliver this phone on earlier basis also quikr commitment is 3-5 working days you will get the mobile phone. Still i didnt get any mobile phone as...

Voonik — Wrong material dispath

sonamshrivastav on Apr 28, 2016
We have purchased sari online from voonik.com but as it was showing completely in different & cheep quality,

We have demanded to return the same or replace with actual purchase but around a month before.

We have book black color sari but the have deliver blue in...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Surat, Gujarat, IndiaComplaint category Online Shopping

Recently Discussed

(51 minutes ago)
Snapdeal.com
Meizu mx5 mobile
(54 minutes ago)
Vodafone India
Transaction failed but money detected from account
(58 minutes ago)
Tata DoCoMo Mobile Number
Call Details
(1 hours 24 minutes ago)
Aircel
incoming and outgoing call details
(1 hours 47 minutes ago)