Complaints in Hisar, Haryana, India

Buffersales — Wrong product received & they were not receiving any calls

vinodmirje on May 27, 2016
I have ordered combo of 3 branded premium denim shirts.
Worth rs.1099
But i have got a least cheap roadside cloth and very dirty cloths..
I want my money back
Oder received date-27/05/2016.
Order amt-rs.1099/-
Item name-3 branded premium denim shirts.
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Hisar, Haryana, IndiaComplaint category Clothing, Shoes & Accessories

Airtel D2H — Fraud making channels not work from backend

isha131986 on May 25, 2016
Hi i have registered for airtel d2h with customer id 30009142375. Hd channels are not working. There is some signal problem which airtel team is creating n while calling customer they ask 150 rs each visit. Each month they do this manual problem from backend nd they charge 150rs as visiting....
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Hisar, Haryana, IndiaComplaint category Satellite, Cable DTH TV

Reliance Communications Ltd — RCOM CDMA Network Unavailability

Messages
Notifications
Sign out
© 2016 Consumer Complaints Forum
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Hisar, Haryana, IndiaComplaint category Telecommunications

Onedaydiscount.com (seller: Avvu Sales) — Defective/wrong order delivered by "onedaydiscount.com (seller: avvu sales)"

Ravivj on May 25, 2016
I had ordered 3 t-shirts of xxl size from 'Onedaydiscount.com'. However got 3 t-shirts of small size and also the t-shirts are of very cheap quality. Please help me out with this. The company is not even replying to the complaint mails that I have already sent. They have just assigned a ticket...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Hisar, Haryana, IndiaComplaint category Online Shopping

State Bank Of India [SBI] — Mobile recharge money was not refunded by bank

Kapilrana96 on May 25, 2016
I am using Mobile banking of state bank of india.its happening twice with me i make recharge amount deducted from my bank account & recharge had not done.I make a complaint to sbi customer support but they told me their was no such transication i.d available so no refund is provided to you.I...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Hisar, Haryana, IndiaComplaint category Banks

Spykar — For non issuing of bill & non replacement of article (shirt0

sumit chalana on May 24, 2016
Sir
1) i had purchased a shirt of rs. 2300 from the spykar store, shop no. 105, PLA complex, hisar, haryana. the attending manager told me to send the bill to my email id as the machine was not working. i had asked him 4 times but he didn, t send the bill. i have called him several times...

Reliance Communications Ltd — Unavailability of rcom cdma network

shanu360 on May 23, 2016
Dear sir/madam,
My reliance cdma postpaid no is 8222841547 from up east circle and currently i am at roaming in haryana. Company says that they going to upgrade their's cdma network in 4g, so i do all formalities to upgrade in 4g to dated 6 may 2016. And now from dated 17 may 2016 thers...

Onlineclues — Branded combo of 3 shirts

Rishav Vadhera on May 21, 2016
I order BRANDED COMBO OF 3 PURE SHIRTS THE STUFF OF THESE SHIRTS IS TOTALLY WORST nd colours is not according to display now I want to return back but they didn't response of my mails all the contact information are fake nd wrong

My OID NO 105671
CONTACT NO 8528233184
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Hisar, Haryana, IndiaComplaint category Other

Freecharge.in — My cashback is not credited after 15 minutes transaction ID FCVA160521388214848

vivek4239 on May 21, 2016
I recharge with rs.98/- (9467026329) with transaction ID FCVA160521388214848 through my Freecharge app. and use Promocode VISA50. Under this code i have to get 10% cashback. but after 15 Minutes of my recharge i do not get my cashback. Please tell me in how much time i will get my cashback in...

Freecharge.in / Accelyst Solutions — Request a refund after deduction from account

Hiteshagg1988 on May 20, 2016
Hello freecharge

I can done a recharge of 159 rs of bsnl (+919468048765) on 17 may 2016. My email id of freecharge account is hiteshjindal2009@gmail.com. Payment of 159 rs is deducted from my canara bank account. Card number is 5497593164023205. Expire date of card is 11/2023....
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Hisar, Haryana, IndiaComplaint category Mobile Service Providers

Recently Discussed