Complaints in Kasargod, Kerala, India

Datawind - Non Delivery of Ordered Product

Hareesh GS on Jul 15, 2013
I had booked a Ubislate 7+ in 2011 with ID PM91866FAC4A . Later upgraded the order to Ubislate 7C as per your email dated May 8 2012 by paying Rs.1000/- additionally. But I was supplied a Ubislate 7+ on 25.6.2012.This was informed to Datawind as per my letters dated 16.7.2012, 12.11.12, 14.12.12,28.3.2013...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Kasargod, Kerala, India Complaint category Electronics & Appliances

Vodafone - SIM CARD REGISTRATION FAILED "

Niranjanagu on Apr 11, 2013

I am Customer of Vodafone kerala, but today i have no network in my mobile and the following message displayed
"SIM CARD REGISTRATION FAILED"
My mob no. is 9745015487
So I humble request to u please solve my problem as soon as possible.
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Kasargod, Kerala, India

Sbt - ATM CARD BLOCK

anilkakkanath on Jan 4, 2013

I am anilkumar.k, residing at Bangalore had applied for a new ATM Card
as my old card was not working properly. I received my new card no
5049937020100134749 from the branch and i am un able to access my
account which is showing blocked. My account no...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Kasargod, Kerala, India Complaint category Banks

KOCHI EMS CENTRE - My parcel from USA is held by Kochi EMS customs

jaabiu on Dec 26, 2012
I have not received my parcel from USA with tracking number EC209110560US.The parcel was carried to India by USPS. The status shows that my package reached KOCHI EMS CENTRE on 12/13/2012.
I have paid extra charge for expedited shipping.Even then EMS making delay in delivery of my package.
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Kasargod, Kerala, India Complaint category Postal & Delivery Services

Airtel - I lost my 106 rupees

Thajuddeen on Dec 13, 2012
I am an airtel user, i have get deducted my 106 rupees from my number 9895053344 one by one. First i lost 3 rupees from my account on 4th december, and i checked whether a plan activated on my account by dialing *121# it showed one video service activated, and i canceled it. On the...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Kasargod, Kerala, India Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

Honda - BATTERY NOT REPLACED TILL DATE

GANGADHARAN. T.P on Dec 5, 2012
BOOKING NO. PMK 11080495 DT. 30/08/20111, ACTIVA HONDA, WHITE COLOUR, PIONEER MOTORS, KANNUR,AGENCY CODE. KL 120001 ,
COMPLAINT : SELF START.
AFTER 14 MONTHS ON 29/10/2012 GOT THE VEHICLE FROM ABOVE ADDRESS. DUE TO SELF START PROBLEM, I APPROACHED -- PACE MOTORS, KANHANGAD...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Kasargod, Kerala, India Complaint category Motorcycles & Scooters

samsung galaxy ace gt-s5830i - board complaint of samsung galaxy ace gt-s5830i

jasbeer.kunnil on Oct 2, 2012
I had purchased a samsung smart phone 18th june 2012...after 2 months its board was became complaint...and i went to samsung service center..and they take 1 month for repairing this phone,,and i got my phone after month..and now its touch pad became complaint..what i do?...

Forex Investment Fund - they are scammers..never invest in them

janseer on Sep 23, 2012
i have invested small amount of 1$ and 4$ in them.. and they started paying me for a week or so,
by seeing this i have invested an amount of 50$ and all of a sudden they stopped paying...scammerss
never again nobody invest in their program..they are fake
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Kasargod, Kerala, India Complaint category Stock Market

Autorickshaw - Refused to drop

Nasif Musthafa on Sep 20, 2012
This incident happened at Kanhangad city. I was in a hurry to catch the train. So I planned to go to the railway station by autorickshaw. But he refused to drop me at the station as he saw some girls waiting for the next rickshaw. And he took the girls and went. I missed the train only because...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Kasargod, Kerala, India Complaint category Public Transportation

Big fat free 5 - charging amount without subscribing

Raj Acharya on Sep 6, 2012
I have not subscribed AT AIRNIF service for big fat free 5 .But last several days I have been chargrd Rs 5 per day with out my consent .It is required disactivate such illegal srevice
61...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Kasargod, Kerala, India Complaint category Institutes

Share this page with others

Recently Discussed
(1 minutes ago)
Reliance Communications
3G network Issue
(8 minutes ago)
World Technology System (WTS Co )
Fraud asking for money for getting into a job
(12 minutes ago)
Au Financiers
Took a huge amount as Franking charges
(22 minutes ago)