Complaints in Kozhikode, Kerala, India

Reliance Communications — A New Connection with two new sim cards and never heard of All India Unlimited Offer with Unlimited Data

goviccj on Jun 25, 2016
A New Connection with two new sim cards and never heard of All India Unlimited Offer with Unlimited Data---

Address Verification Negative, I got he sim without signing the KAF and Cross Signing the Proof and -Now the Bill is also generated-Kerala Cochin, Palarivattom Office-Doubt...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Kozhikode, Kerala, IndiaComplaint category Mobile Service Providers

Malabar Ceramics & Tiles — Complaint against cheating on the name of somany tiles & selling poor quality tile.

akhilmk on Jun 24, 2016
This is to inform you that the dealer Malabar Ceramics & Tiles, 1/156, West Hill, Kozhikode, Kerala 673005 was cheated us by demonstrating somany floor tiles & delivered low quality damaged floor tiles (model Neo carara 60x60), No site visit was conducted by them after formal complaint.
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Kozhikode, Kerala, IndiaComplaint category Products & Services

Sony — Sony Bravia tv service

Nithin Paul on Jun 23, 2016
I have booked a compliant regarding my 32 inch sony bravia tv.Within two years of purchase the tv got complaint.I have purchased it for 40 k.Its so disappointing to happen so spending 40k and lasting for only two years.The service man came and said to replace display panel which costs about...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Kozhikode, Kerala, IndiaComplaint category TVs

Videocon — Videocon cheating their customers

Santa2016 on Jun 23, 2016
My name is santa. I am using videocon dth since last three years. Since last three days not getting malayalam tv channels in the dish, displays a message that signal not found.

I have complained the same but videocone asking for service charges for visiting home.

I...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Kozhikode, Kerala, IndiaComplaint category Satellite, Cable DTH TV

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] — Service awareness

Ipsidhique on Jun 22, 2016
Dear indane

Today i have a person come to me and told me we are from indane distributor suraksha team. Just see the cylinder and tube after that they will charge the 78 rupees each cylinder.
I don't know this correct or not.

Please send me the notification...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Kozhikode, Kerala, IndiaComplaint category Gas Stations

Videocon D2H — Very poor service

Santa1984 on Jun 22, 2016

I...

Maruti Suzuki India — No proper services given

av shajahan on Jun 21, 2016
I purchased a maruthi suzuki ritz vxi from popular vehicles and services ltd, kozhikode, kerala on 8-07-2015. My vehicle no. Is kl 11 az 3962 and i have taken my first service on 5-08-2015 and second service on 22-12-2015. I drove my vehicle 3800kms only. On 19-06-2016, at about 10:30 pm, when...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Kozhikode, Kerala, IndiaComplaint category Cars, Parts & Vehicles

Airtel — Recharge offer

Shimiljith on Jun 20, 2016
I am a kerala circle airtel gsm suscriber, i have recharged my mobile through online airtel recharge portal, it stated that i will get 1gb of 3g/4g data for 2 days,
i have done that recharge but the offer credited was 4g only, my handset does not support 4g so i am not able to use that...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Kozhikode, Kerala, IndiaComplaint category Telecommunications

Maruti Suzuki India — Car service

madhukp on Jun 18, 2016
I bought a new car from Maruti Suzuki through the dealer A.M. Motors, Calicut, Kerala. The 3rd service to be done in June 2016. Normally all the other car dealers in Kerala are informing the customer regarding the service in tine. But I am not informed by the dealer. Then I called them to book...

Eureka Forbes — Home appliance

ranjiakhi on Jun 15, 2016
We are using aquaguard for past 20years . we regularly make AMC for it. Three weeks back our machine has got complaint when we filed the complaint they didnot make any effort to repair it. After 1 week one person came and told that machine has got some problem and need repair. He will come after...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Kozhikode, Kerala, IndiaComplaint category Appliances

Recently Discussed

(2 minutes ago)
Reliance Digital Tv
No response from customer care
(2 minutes ago)
Idea Cellular
Wrong Number Activated- not as shown on the package
(36 minutes ago)
ICICI Bank
Worst services given by icici card customer care
(40 minutes ago)
Onlineclues. Com
3 combo linen shirt
(42 minutes ago)
Symphony
Regrding coole Diet50 i not cool the room of approx 1400 cubic ft below as per given catalogue area 2000 cubic fta