Complaints in Nashik, Maharashtra, India

Coca cola online lottery promotions - Coca cola fraud

Sandip Lotanrao Pawar on Apr 17, 2011
Dear Sir / Madam,
Just recently i have received below three different mails (pasted). In response to these mail i have provided all the requested information. Kindly guide what is to be done now in this case as now i realize that these mails must be fraud / fake. My bank ID, Account No.,...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Nashik, Maharashtra, India Complaint category Lottery and Sweepstake Emails

om international nasik - fraude with 103 candidates by providing fake offer letter,work permit,visa for canada, sweden and denmark country.

gsghm4u on Apr 13, 2011
Mr.Bipin Gite is big frauder who is CEO of om international,nasik.
He said that he give work permit for canada,sweden and denmark for the candidates and demand for 55,000 IRS.
There are total 103 students/job seekers who paid money by taking financial loans or from their parents.
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Nashik, Maharashtra, India Complaint category Job & Career

Wap.handygo.com - unwanted messages & unwanted charges for the animations which are not downloaded by me

dhananjayhiray on Apr 11, 2011
THE COMPANY WAP.HANDYGO.COM IS CHARGING ME UNNECESSARY CHARGES FOR THE ANIMATIONS WHICH I HAVE NOT DOWNLOADED FROM THE WEBSITE.THE COMPANY IS CHARGING ME RS. 15 FOR ONE ANIMATIONS. A MESSAGE RANDOMLY COMES ON MY MOBLE HANDSET SAYING "THANKS FOR DOWNLOADING THE ANIMATIONS. YOU HAVE BEEN...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Nashik, Maharashtra, India Complaint category Unauthorized charges

Airtel DTH HD - DTH HD New Connection not activated

helpcustomer on Apr 9, 2011
Hello Everyone..

I am here seeking help for the tremendous frustration I have gone through since last 5 days.

I purchased a Sony LCD television on Monday 4th of April 2011. I purchased the LCD from :

Sony World, Canada Corner, Nashik

As...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Nashik, Maharashtra, India Complaint category Satellite, Cable DTH TV

Shree Agrasen Nagari Sahakari Patsanstha Ltd, Nashik - Recovery against share & interest ,SB A/c Balance & interest

srgaonkar on Apr 5, 2011
Non receipt of Dividend from 2003-2004 to 2010-2011 & interest on SB ACCOUNT.
Shree Agrasen Nagari Sahakari Patha Sanstha Ltd Nashik.
SHARE CERTIFICATE NO 0922
Date: 05.04.2011
To
The Manager.
Shree Agrasen Sahakari Nagari Path Sanstha Ltd Nashik
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Nashik, Maharashtra, India Complaint category Banks

Maruti New Wagon R BS4 Vxi - Service Complaint shaan cars nashik

RIYAZ786 on Apr 2, 2011
Dear Mr. Ansari,

Thank you for visiting our website.

We appreciate your efforts in bringing this matter to our notice. Being a customer focused Automotive Service provider, it is our prime objective to provide the best of our services to all our customers at all...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Nashik, Maharashtra, India Complaint category Car Service Centers

Samsung Gtb5722 - It wont connect to internet via PC

ASHISH SUARANA on Apr 1, 2011
I have purchased Samsung GTB5722 . I have taken GPRS service for internet from BSNL for Rs 98 (2 GB ) prepaid plan. I can access internet from mobile but when i tried to access internet through PC using Samsung software KIES.But it donot work it shows PPP protocol error. In BSNL office nontechnical...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Nashik, Maharashtra, India Complaint category Mobile Handsets

Rto Nashik - NOT GETTING RENEWED MOTORCYCLE LICENCE

spsurana on Apr 1, 2011
Sir, I, Mahendra Pannalal Surana, has paid Two Wheelar Licence Renewal charges Rs 162.70 vide Receipt No. M 0841661 dated 12.11.2010 at Nasik R.T.O. Peth Rd. Nasik. Inspite of lot of follow up I have not been getting any reply or response from the concren authorities.
Plz lodge the necessary...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Nashik, Maharashtra, India Complaint category Motorcycles & Scooters

C7-00 - call not allowed in dialed call,hanging, keypad malfunction,without else

mukund bokil on Mar 31, 2011
I HAVE PURCHASED C7 ON 26.01.2011 SINCE IT WAS A FAULTY PIECE IT WAS REPLACED ON 8TH FEB 2011. AGAIN THE CELL IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY.IT HAS FOLLOWING PROBLEMS.1) CALLING KEY IS NOT WORKING,2) HANGING IN OPERATING, 3) CALL NOT ALLOWED IN DAILED CALL 4)WITHOUT ELS 5)KEY PAD MALFUNCTION.6)PHONE...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Nashik, Maharashtra, India Complaint category Employees

MRUNALINI HERBACEUTICALS - PF CLAIM NOT RECEIVED

kanchan@prakash on Mar 31, 2011

My PF No. MH/NK/54477/04. I was Working in Mrunalini Herbaceuticals. My PF No. is MH/NK/54477/04. I had submitted my claim forms 2months ago but till date I have not received the claim

Please look into the matter and help me

Prakash Hajare

Share this page with others

Recently Discussed

(0 minutes ago)
Kenstar
Spare parts of food processor not availabe at Jaipur
(2 minutes ago)
Voltas
Replace Ac PCB (complaint no - 15080404964)
(2 minutes ago)
Vodafone
Extend Data Validity OR Carry-forward Data for unused Data while internet band in Gujrat (6th Day)
(3 minutes ago)