Complaints in Pune, Maharashtra, India

Syska Gadget Secure — Not proceeding

Tushaar Sharma on May 23, 2016
i would like to inform u that i have got my iphone 6s insured by syska gadget secure. on date 6th April 2016, my phone got brooked so i forwarded details to the company and started procedure they took many days to update everything asked me all the necessary documents and i forwarded...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Pune, Maharashtra, IndiaComplaint category Insurance

Ebay.in — Online purchase results into fraud, no responsibility and ownership consumer harassment

Ratan Arya on May 23, 2016
I am sorry to say but i have observed ebay as a site which uses customer money through online purchases and do not care any more.
I have ordered through paisapay i'd 42482557034 an air cooler item no. 291751045687 on 30th april 2016 and finding no movement i sent an email to concerns...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Pune, Maharashtra, IndiaComplaint category Electronics & Appliances

Quikr — Company is not giving refund

Kaushal Bhati on May 23, 2016
Hello

This is regarding a electronic router product i have ordered from quikr doorstep, following is the ad id

Ad id 256092940
Transaction id : 5000240141

1 month back i have ordered a product from quikr, however it was cancelled from quikr...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Pune, Maharashtra, IndiaComplaint category Other

Mahadiscom / MSEB / MSEDCL — Faulty meter leading to high bill

pomittal on May 23, 2016
We are 2 working ladies staying in a flat, hance the electricity is not used for whole day except for weekend.

We have a ac, fridge, washing machine, and the ac is used for few hours only in the mornings.

We have been facing high bills for month of april and may....
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Pune, Maharashtra, IndiaComplaint category Utility Services

Tyre On Wheels — Product not delivered and no response from company

Eddie1841 on May 23, 2016
Sir, i ordered one tyre from tyreonwheels.com site on 16th may, 2016 and they promised to deliver my product within 2-6 working days and they have failed to do so. When i'm calling them the phone rings only 2 times and then automatically disconnect. My order no is tow16117may639866 and i've...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Pune, Maharashtra, IndiaComplaint category Products & Services

Micromax Informatics — Faulty battery provided

zubaid_shaikh on May 23, 2016
I, Zubaid Shaikh had ordered a new battery for my Micromax A 210 from a customer care of Micromax, Akurdi, Pune. I had paid a advance amount of Rs.200/-. The battery arrived after 1 month and I paid the remaining amount of Rs.690/-. The battery provided is a faulty one and the customer care...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Pune, Maharashtra, IndiaComplaint category Mobile Handsets

Tata Sky — Tatasky service subscription deactivation issue

vswakde on May 23, 2016
Refund for Secondary connection deactivation issue vs adjustment of amount on primary connection.
I have three settop boxes. One primary (hdpvr), 1 secondary (hdpvr) and third also secondary hd box. I requested for deactivation of services from secondary. Two boxes. Before deactivation...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Pune, Maharashtra, IndiaComplaint category Satellite, Cable DTH TV

Whaaky.com / Way2Online Retail — New Sony power bank

Vinayak sapkal on May 28, 2016
Vinayak Sapkal from Pune:
I have received the mail form "sony Trust noreply@wayzsms.biz" on 17/5/2016 and it's promoting the Sony make Power bank-25000 mAh at unit price INR 599/-

As i understood it's a good product and I am a site person so I am looking such sort of product...

Shell India — Petrol: Incorrect amount filled in the car

harshalsjoshi on May 23, 2016
I posses a Car Elite I20 Sportz Option, which has a fuel tank capacity of 45 liters. I went to the Shell Petrol Dealer mentioned in this complaint to fill the fuel in my car. When the employee at fuel station done filling petrol in my car's tank the reading showed 50.89L WITHOUT TOP UP. I drove...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Pune, Maharashtra, IndiaComplaint category Gas Stations

Shop Cj Network — Duplicate set received in order awb:1221500181515

Trupti Dhat on May 23, 2016
I have ordered designer jewellery collection by zaveraat.
I have got same set of blue diamond necklace twice
(Blue pendant set
Pendant : 4.3 cm h x 2.4 cm b
Earrings : 2.3 cm l x 1.8 cm b
Chain : 46 cm l).
I was supposed to get — >
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Pune, Maharashtra, IndiaComplaint category Jewelry & Watches

Recently Discussed

(36 minutes ago)
Nownaukri.com
Not responding email after cancellation request raised for money taken for job search
(58 minutes ago)
Prestige Clubs and Resorts
Fraud Company and Do not get any membership.
(1 hours 8 minutes ago)
Idea Cellular
Unauthorised charges of vas services such as vip games, video talkies, biscoot store & gamifive.
(1 hours 22 minutes ago)
Irechargeonline.com
Regarding Failed Recharge and money deducted from account
(1 hours 53 minutes ago)
Kumbharwada Keshavnagar Pune
Burning tyres to prepare clay pots