Complaints in Raigad, Maharashtra, India

Cidco Kharghar — Street light problem

Jasimo on Jun 24, 2016
I am a resident of Kharghar Sector-12, From last one and half month there is no street light in sector 12 near prime mall (HDFC lane), We have made several complaints and it has been attended but it work for one or two days. This street is totally dark in the night and scary to pass alone.
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Raigad, Maharashtra, IndiaComplaint category Other

Whaaky.com / Way2Online Retail — Re: Order No : S801317706 - Whaaky.com, 50 emails but no answer for my complaint below

Vishvjeetu on Jun 23, 2016
Cheated by Whaaky

Dear Concern,

I purchased 3 Shirts and 3 Trousers from your online portal on 18th March 2016. Which I got delivered on 26th March 2016 from GATI DKT 549314062. I even paid online the payment of Rs 1099/- Instantly so that It could be delivered...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Raigad, Maharashtra, IndiaComplaint category Products & Services

HDFC Bank — Online payment of policy has done but not gone to account

tanu91 on Jun 24, 2016
Online payment has be done on 16/06/16 to my policy 16910037 nearly 11 55.am but money is deducted from account while taking receipt it is showing payment is not made. The account number to through payment made is 0827114006474 .The Ecs the policy is connected stop to Chang the account number...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Raigad, Maharashtra, IndiaComplaint category Health & Life Insurance

SIMran Motors — Not getting my swift dzire tour car yet.

Yogesh Mohite123 on Jun 22, 2016
I have booked my swift dzire car for last month. I m not getting the delivery of my car yet. The excetutive is giving false statement and saying that there is stop in production of the car. I m tired of the simran motors. Plz provide me the car or return my down payment fully without cutting...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Raigad, Maharashtra, IndiaComplaint category Car Dealers

IRCTC — Account blockage without check

rinkeshgoyal on Jun 20, 2016

Need your help in getting my login issue resolved in irctc website. Username r_goyal. Below is my email gone to care@irctc.Co.In

Dear team,

This is my personal irctc account and i am using this account since last 8 years. I usually use...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Raigad, Maharashtra, IndiaComplaint category Railways

PVR Cinemas — Bad Sound quality.

sachinr on Jun 20, 2016
Jun 16. The sound system is very bad. Have to be very attendive to listen the conversation what happening. Mobile ring tone is much louder. I felt like my home theatre 2.1 is much better. Spending money to travel n then buying tickets then audiences get cheap audio quality? While watching conjuring...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Raigad, Maharashtra, IndiaComplaint category Cinema

Vichare Courier — Late delivery of letters.

r sampath on Jun 18, 2016
Vichare courier has become vichare post office.Letters are delivered only after 3-4 days &during festivel seasons like Ganapati, diwali, they take 5 -6 days. The delivery boys give excuses such as" beemar ho gaya"" gaav chalaa gaya, " " heavy rain fall, when questioned & ask us to contact their...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Raigad, Maharashtra, IndiaComplaint category Postal & Delivery Services

Ola Cabs — Your driver didn't respond his phone was switched off

Praveen Cranes on Jun 17, 2016
This complain is 9 june, 2016

I booked a cab on 8th june, 2016 for airport for 4:01 am on 9th june, 2016.

When in the morning i got message from ola about driver details (Dhirendra 876771377) when i was calling on this no. His phone was switched off.
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Raigad, Maharashtra, IndiaComplaint category Car Rental

Innova Express Solutions — Non - delivery of parcel and harassment caused due to unpunctual behaviour

anubhav kumar susheen on Jun 16, 2016
I booked my parcel on 30 th may. The order number 300396 and 300397. From the past three days i am trying to contact them regarding my parcel and everyday someone picks up the call and tells that they will deliver tomorrow. The confirmed that the order will be delivered today i. E on 16 june...

Shree Ganesh Construction — Property related paid the down payment but not giving back the money

sahil0588 on Jun 15, 2016
I have booked a flat in Katraj, Pune in 2014 and was being told that with 6 months I will be receiving the possession. Now its around one and half years not even the construction has started. I have asked the person to give me my money back. from last 6 months he is not giving my money back....
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Raigad, Maharashtra, IndiaComplaint category Building Developers

Recently Discussed