Complaints in Gurdaspur, Punjab, India

Indiatimes Shopping - not rec product & not rec refund

angel13nov2009 on Mar 3, 2012
dear sir I purchase online product, samsumg s3770 mobile on Indiatimes Shopping & my order no. is 30000058075 dt.16-jan-2012 but I have not received my order, & I cancel my order on dt.17/02/2012 but my a/c is not credit till date, so please help me regarding my refund my amount
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Gurdaspur, Punjab, India Complaint category Online Shopping

gas - lost of voucher & gas booklet

manohar535 on Feb 29, 2012
I am Manohar Lal S/o of Sh. Mulkh Raj Vill Jagatpur Khurd Po Purana Shalla

my compliant is regarding lost of my gas voucher & booklet. i have no number of gas booklet & voucher. when i complaint about that shazada gas agency gurdaspur they r not able to any type of help...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Gurdaspur, Punjab, India Complaint category Other

LIC of India - Cheque bounce

Kalyan9793 on Feb 25, 2012
I Rumpa Das w/o N.K Kalyan Das has been taken a money back policy plan from LIC of India. My Insurance policy No 471691890 Table & Term No 075/20 has been taken on 22 Jan 2007. Cheque No 577076 dt 22 Jan 2012 for sum of Rs 20,000/- (Rupees twenty thousand only)...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Gurdaspur, Punjab, India Complaint category Insurance

Passport - NON AVAILABILITY OF APPOINTMENT

rakesh kumar mehra on Feb 5, 2012
Respected Sir/Mam,

I am Rakesh Kumar living in punjab in pathankot city. I have to apply 4 passports for my family and my passport office is Amritsar PSK,
I am trying for the last 5 days for appointment in passport seva kendra Amritsar, but it is not possible for me to...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Gurdaspur, Punjab, India Complaint category Passport Services

Vodafone - Misbehavior and harassment

sunilsh20 on Jan 27, 2012

I belong to the state of Punjab, District Gurdaspur as mentioned above. My complaint is against the employees of Vodafone Care Centre which is located in the city, Batala, Distt. Gurdaspur. I faced with the misbehavior and harassment by the employees of...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Gurdaspur, Punjab, India Complaint category Telecommunications

Honda Aviator - battery problem in new aviator

gulshanp on Jan 25, 2012
dear sir/madam
i purchased a new honda aviator from your company dealer ,R HONDA here in gurdaspur city on 13th DEC 2011 and i am facing lots of battery problem in it ,firstly its not charging properly and if it is charged it lasts for only two three days . i got it checked from ur company...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Gurdaspur, Punjab, India Complaint category Motorcycles & Scooters

fake lottery email - fake lottery emails

amit salgotra on Jan 24, 2012
i have recived a mail form rbi as "Sherin Kumar" <services.rbi110001@live.in> for the winning of $ 5,00,000 as follwings
From:

"Sherin Kumar" <services.rbi110001@live.in>
View contact details
To:
amitsalgotra@ymail.com
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Gurdaspur, Punjab, India Complaint category Lottery and Sweepstake Emails

Puma - shoe complaint

akhilsachdeva on Jan 22, 2012
Dear Sir, I purchaced pair of Puma shoes as a gift for my wife on 17 Dec 2012 . Description no. is 30390302 and price is 2999/-. i am really sorry to say that shoes laces have got their threads splitted and frontal portion of shoes have become deformed and deshaped with in fortnight, giving...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Gurdaspur, Punjab, India Complaint category Clothing, Shoes & Accessories

Godrej Ref - no cooling/dead ref

sarrbdeep on Jan 10, 2012

I was purchase refrigerator from GURU NANAK TV CENTRE AMONANGAL,My Ref Not working Properly Kindly Arrange engineer ASAP.I am facing the problem ( not cooling/ dead) please help me for this problem and arrange engineer for the repair the refrigerator

Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Gurdaspur, Punjab, India Complaint category Refrigerators

HDFC Bank - changing of mobile no from 9779584731 to 9417031551

balapindi on Jan 3, 2012
have mobile no 9779584731 for the last five years, I used to recieve alert on my this mobile no for the last three years. Few days back i recieve message that from now onwards you will not recieve message or alert on this mobile no But on 9417031551 regd 6 years back. i have not the mobile no...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Gurdaspur, Punjab, India Complaint category Banks

Share this page with others

Recently Discussed