Complaints in Gurdaspur, Punjab, India

LPG Gas - NON DELIVERY

gur singh on Aug 17, 2011
DEAR SIR/MADAM
I WANT TO STATE THAT I AM A COUSTERMAR OF HP GAS FROM A LONG TIME MY NAME SMT. SUMITRA DEVI W/O LATE S. PIARA SINGH & CUSTAMER NUMBER 500198. MY CYLIMDER IS BOOK IN HOME DELIVERY NUMBER HD-145553/19/07/2011 BUT IT CAN NOT YET DELIVERD PLZ...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Gurdaspur, Punjab, India Complaint category Gas Stations

BSNL Landline phone - non receipt of security deposit

parambir singh on Aug 10, 2011
I have surrender landline telephone No 01872-212056 on 28 Jan 2011 to Goup Exchange Incharge, Ghuman(Gurdaspur) Mr Murlidharan, JE for which security deposit Rs.1000/- has not been refunded till date. Please fwd the refund immediately. Thanx.

Parambir singh,
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Gurdaspur, Punjab, India Complaint category Landline & Home Phone Provider

Hyundai Motor India Limited - pickup check of the vehicle

sagar singh manhas on Aug 4, 2011
i sagar s manhas from pathankot has sent my car verna for repair in novelty hunadai service center in pathankot for poor pickup check on 19th july,2011.till now they couldn't fine any fault in it and when i ask for my car they say come next day..pls help me as i urgently need my car.
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Gurdaspur, Punjab, India Complaint category Cars, Parts & Vehicles

Fly DS200 - service

Vrinder Kumar on Aug 2, 2011
sir meine, fly ka ds200 mobile handset Gurdaspur mein fly k service center, SR Tecom, mein contact no.9888377417, 7-7-2011 ko diya tha, unhone 15 din ka time diya lekin aj 26 din ho chuke hai , main kai bar cervice center or company k service center no. 0120-6667770 par call kr k puosh chuka...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Gurdaspur, Punjab, India Complaint category Telecommunications

Star CJ Alive - delivered broken lcd ¬ refund money for about 2 months

kamalbedi on Jul 30, 2011
my name is kamal bedi mob no 9814540922.i ordered onida lcd 32inches from star cj. but when it delivered to me its lcd is totally broken. i immediately call star cj .they said we will refund u .but after making many calls they does not refund my money....
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Gurdaspur, Punjab, India Complaint category TVs

Career Launcher Gurdaspur - Swapnil Gupta, Director, Career launcher has duped me !

Sharma_Abhinav on Jul 23, 2011
I am a student of Beant College of Engineering. I took admission in Career Launcher, Gurdaspur center. There, the centre manager Advocate Swapnil Gupta told me that I will be taught by some of the best faculty members - coming from Chandigarh & Amritsar. But all that I got was a local teacher...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Gurdaspur, Punjab, India Complaint category Institutes

BSNL Landline Telephone - disconnection of the phone

parambir singh on Jul 23, 2011
1. I have submiited an application on 05 Jul 2011 to Group Exchange Officer Ghoman(Gurdaspur), Mr Muralidharan for disconection of my BSNL landline telephone number 01872-250409, but the same has not been disconnected. Pl instruct the officials to disconnect the said telephone...

SBI NALWA BRIDGE, CHAKKI BANK ROAD - RUDE BEHAVIOR BANK MANAGER SBI NALWA BRIDGE

oicuro on Jul 19, 2011
1. IT IS BROUGHT REF TO YOUR NOTICE THAT BANK MANAGER OF SBI NALWABRIDGE IS NOT COOPERATING IN TIME TO MEN OF OUR UNIT FOR DELIVERY OF BANK STATEMENT IN TIME

2. FWD FOR YOUR NECESSARY ACTION TO INSTR MANAGER TO COOPERATE FAILING WHICH AND UNIT WILL BE...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Gurdaspur, Punjab, India Complaint category Banks

Reebok Shoes - non adjustment of complete amt of returned item damaged in warranty period

mrspuneet on Jul 19, 2011
This is to bring to your notice that i purchased a pair of shoes from gurdaspur showroom on 16-4-2011. I returned the shoe on 9-7-11 as there was a defect beyond repair. they asked me to come the next day . Next day before exchanging the shoe i clarified about the refund and it was told the...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Gurdaspur, Punjab, India Complaint category Products & Services

Raman Kumar - STATUS OF PASSPORT

raman.kumar on Jul 17, 2011
Dear sir/madam,
I apply for renewl of my daughters passport on27/04/2011 and her file no is C001505 her name is Kanishka Sharma sir all the relative formalities have been completed long back .
As on line status i have found expected dilivery date on 6/07/2011 but still i dont...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Gurdaspur, Punjab, India Complaint category Computer Hardware

Share this page with others

Recently Discussed
(5 minutes ago)
Airtel
Airtel Bill Came Without Cosuming the Service
(12 minutes ago)
BSNL
All incoming and outgoing call detail
(15 minutes ago)