Complaints in Alwar, Rajasthan, India

HDFC Bank — Unknown transaction done from my account.

pawan63425 on Jun 26, 2016
Dear service provider,

This is to notify you that i pawan pandey has open a saving account on 28/12/15 with branch -3666.
Didn't faced any issue till 24th june 2016.
But on 25th june i have debited rs11400 from my account (5000, 5000 & 1400) from cross point mall...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Alwar, Rajasthan, IndiaComplaint category Banks

Mahindra And Mahindra — Dealer complaint

pcg2 on Jun 26, 2016
Gud mrng sir

Sir hmne mahindra maxi truck plus 14.4.2016 ko apke distrubtor js four wheel se lia hai brn bhiwadi jiska engine no.Tbg1c83036 chassi no.Ma1zp2tbkg1c30598 hai .To gadi 2200km chlne pr cluch plate problm krne lgi jiske lie apke branch bhiwadi mahindra dealer ke pass...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Alwar, Rajasthan, IndiaComplaint category Other

Freecharge.in — BSNL LANDLINE BILL payment successful in freecharge but no confirmation from BSNL Land LIne

Nitin Saxena Anshul on Jun 23, 2016
Hello sir, ma'am

Transaction on FreeCharge
FCLW160620409565034, Mon Jun 20 2016, 6:26:43 PM
Transaction on FreeCharge
FCLW160620409565034, Mon Jun 20 2016, 6:26:02 PM
pay my bill for bsnl land by free charge
I got confirmation...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Alwar, Rajasthan, IndiaComplaint category Landline & Home Phone Provider

Nagar Parishad Bhiwadi — Worse condition of roads and wastage water

Gopal Haish on Jun 22, 2016
Reapected Sir/madam
It is to badly inform you that the citizens of housing board bhiwadi area sec. 1 house no. 1/238 to 1/252 are in the worst condition to live in .
Roads are fullfill with wastege water...from last 6 month, and it is going in worst condition, we complaint to nagar...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Alwar, Rajasthan, IndiaComplaint category Municipal Corporation

Style Zaade — Samsung power bank

mohan9672 on Jun 20, 2016
Hi sir
I am ordered a samsung power bank 20000 mah from www.stylezaade.com. It is not working properly. My mobile power is 1800 mah.My phone charged one time when i fully charged the power bank. It's power is not 20000 mah. I am not satisfied from this product. I am from alwar
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Alwar, Rajasthan, IndiaComplaint category Mobile Handsets

RKCL — The sir not teach well and not explain and no fan facility and not teacher facility

Aaryan modi on Jun 17, 2016
I go to raj computer kherli. For one or two month the pintu sir teach very well but only one fan in the room and near the girl only . I complaint to sir for fan but sir not provide fan facility . Then two month later sir divide two part of batch at the time 4.00 pm to 6.00 pm . The sir change...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Alwar, Rajasthan, IndiaComplaint category Institutes

RKCL — The sir not teach well and not explain and no fan facility and sir came in room half hour later

Aaryan modi on Jun 17, 2016
I go toeach ver raj computer kherli. For one or two month the pintu sir ty well but only one fan in the room and near the girl only . I complaint to sir for fan but sir not provide fan facility . Then two month later sir divide two part of batch at the time 4.00 pm to 6.00 pm . The sir change...

Lava Mobiles — Charging not taken

Anandparmar on Jun 17, 2016
Dear customer care

My lava kkt 40 power (Blue - black) is not taking charging. I have visited to your local customer care service store, but they didn't satisfactory reply.

I have purchase it from amazon, i have already wrote mail to amazon, but didn't get reply....

Street Style Store — No information regarding order

Nirmla rao on Jun 16, 2016
I have placed a Order in April Month, But after that not recieved any detail regarding delivery of my product
and mailed to street style store then also no information, what i can say about is Please do not use Street style store in any condition. very bad service.
my 3000Rupees...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Alwar, Rajasthan, IndiaComplaint category Products & Services

Airtel — Wrong information provided to sell airtel infinity plan

Anurag Chopra on Jun 15, 2016
Sir, on 27th May 2016, I had a discussion with airtel customer care executives, recording of that must be with airtel.
On that day I was told about airtel infinity plan, and that wynk music subscription would be free with this plan.

When one month got over, wynk is charging...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Alwar, Rajasthan, IndiaComplaint category Mobile Service Providers

Recently Discussed

(11 minutes ago)
Bpo Project World
bpo project world are cheater
(18 minutes ago)
Netbusiness Solutions (India) Ltd
Sap cheating
(19 minutes ago)
Snapdeal.com
Received empty parcel instead of phone
(34 minutes ago)
Idea Cellular
Sim got deactivated without any notification message
(1 hours 41 minutes ago)