Complaints in Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India

Snapdeal.com — Reverse pickup not initiated

Geetarajagopal on May 29, 2016
I revived a lenovo k3 note on 25 th may through snap deal in which the home and back buttons were not working. Next day 26 th itself I raised request for return and refund. It is been 3 days and I have called the customer service 6-7 times. But there is no revert on request. Neither engineer...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, IndiaComplaint category Mobile Handsets

Airtel — Airtel broadband refund

rahuljainp on May 26, 2016
Hi. I'd registered for airtel broadband internet connection in shri nagar, chokkampudur, coimbatore. It's been almost a week since my request was put and i paid the connection charges of rs 1000. However, the technicians refuse to install the connection despite my repeated calls. The service...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, IndiaComplaint category Mobile Service Providers

EB — Taking water in river without permission through electric cable by underground distance one kilometre

varunmythi on May 25, 2016
Dear sir
I am kindly request you to requires this problem urgently in coimbatore. District sirumugai (641302) koothamandi privu 3/442 moolaiur in this adress without. Permission taking water in river through electric cable in underground distance one kilometre form electric post to electric...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, IndiaComplaint category Nature & Environment

Reliance Netconnect — Demand for bill payment for unused netconnect card 9344653875

nag9344653875 on May 25, 2016
I was using the reliance data card number 9344653875 till aug 2015 (For more then 2 years).

On aug 25th 2015, reliance customer care called me and suggested to use wifi-pod so multiple devices can be used. I submitted address proof documents to reliancemaha@gmail.com
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, IndiaComplaint category Unauthorized charges

Dtdc Courier & Cargo — Was told 3 days max, it's been 18 days

ilanconscious on May 25, 2016
I sent my application/documents along with few original certificates on May 7th from Coimbatore to Ontario, Canada. I haven't heard anything from the university. So I tracked the shipment today (May 25) and it says "Enroute". I opted for the fastest shipment method and was charged Rs 3600. I'm...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, IndiaComplaint category Products & Services

Micromax Mobile Company — Not responsible

Ashok Sathasivam on May 23, 2016
I am sorry to this micromax customer very poor and non responsible, they have my mobile micromax canvas ecxpress 4g regarding complaint of mobile is not switched on sim is inside for this complaints they have taken moer than 3 months from 2.2.16 to 21.5.16, I got my mobile back with same condition...

Reliance Broadband — No response from customer care

J K Verma on May 23, 2016
If there is any wrong debit to our account in HDFC Bank, Branch staff is unable to answer saying that we have to raise a complaint on support@hdfcbank.com.

After sending complaint mail, we get a complaint number and thereafter n response. I am sending reminders, but there is...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, IndiaComplaint category Banks

Bigbasket.com — Himayat mango, dettol handwash and unpolished channa dal

Ramani devaki on May 23, 2016
You have given me the wrong product. I had ordered for himayath mangoes but you gave me panganapali mangoes instead. Also i ordered for unpolished channa dal but you gave me polished dal. And even we ordered for dettol 900ml handwash and we didn't receive the free gift for it. So i request u...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, IndiaComplaint category Food

Cinepolis India — Amount debited - but ticket not booked for the movie the jungle book on 26/4/2016

subashrajkumar on May 23, 2016
Hi team,
I have tried to book the ticket for 07:20 pm show for movie the jungle book, in fun-mall coimbatore on 26-apr. While trying to do the payment, the amount (Rs.334) have been debited from my bank account, but the ticket have not been booked and i didn't get any message in e-mail.
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, IndiaComplaint category Cinema

DishTV — Package and worst services... Removing only tamil; channels... Low tamil and hd channels with high pack price

KathireshTK on May 22, 2016
Subject: 1. Decrease south tamil basic pack (Joy pack) price with include all the tamil channels in this pack. Now dishtv's south tamil basic pack price is very high than other dths. 2. Add new more important tamil channels (Given below) on dishtv's dth platform 1. Sun action, 2. Jaya movies,...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, IndiaComplaint category TVs

Recently Discussed

(3 minutes ago)
Snapdeal.com
Stone received in the box from snapdeal when i order a lumia phone and snapdeal refuse to refund my money.
(5 minutes ago)
SSi IT Education - Vadapalani
Invalid SUN voucher
(5 minutes ago)
Dibya Publication
Fraud by Divya Book Company, Sending Rs-10 worth Books by VPP for Rs-1000
(9 minutes ago)
Aircel
incoming and outgoing call details
(9 minutes ago)