Complaints in Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India

ICICI Tax Saving Bond - 022002 - TSB - Three - REDEMPTION AMOUNT NOT RECEIVED

r.jeyachandran
SIR, i have invested in icici tax saving bond -022002-tsb-trree on 27.03.2002 . my bond holder no is 03271-628 ,my certificate no 190593 and the distinctive no is 470268-470271 . till date iam not received any amount from the above bond to me. kindly persue the matter and send the matured amount...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India Complaint category Tax Services

Aircel - Address verification

amudha87
Aircel undergone a process of address verification from their customers, even i got nearly 15 calls from Aircel people and answered too... but today my outgoing is barred.. there is proper service to help me. I'm totally disappointed with their process.....
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

IFB Washing Machine - SERVICE PERSONS NOT ATTENDING THE CUSTOMER quotes COMPLAINTS

kunnanath2010
I have an IFB washing machine and have an AMC for it. I had given a complaint to the IFB customer care on 26th Aug and till date nobody has bothered to come and attend.

I don't understand what is the problem with these people. I seriously think ths IFB machines should be...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India Complaint category Appliances

India Today Book Club - No refund received

surenthran
I had placed an Order for Samsung Mobile with Bag It Today on 09-JUN-10 (order no TELESALES/0GA100018044). First they give me the Aramex courier no - 6164918423dt.19-06-2010. But the Aramex people said there is no such consignment. So I canceled the Order and the money is not yet refunded, Whenever...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India Complaint category Online Shopping

Aircel Prepaid - Enabling the unwanted services without request and deducting amount

kvvenkat01

Here in my family everybody using AIRCEL prepaid. We are using Tamilnadu division AIRCEL prepaid.

The complaint is: AIRCEL is deducting the amount anonymously by enabling the unrequested services like caller tune etc., We are using this AIRCEL...

Indane - INFORMATION OF SLOW CONSUMPTION AND REQUEST FOR EXEMPTION PLACING ORDERS AFTER 3 MONTHS

sbhargavan
REF:customer Number:19076,BALAJI GAS SERVICE ONDIPUDUR,COIMBATORE 641016
Please inform Balaji Gas Service that I am a slow consumer of Indane Gas and It is three months since I got the last refill and this will last fro some more days.So accordingly please permit me to place orders for...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India Complaint category Gas Stations

Legend technologies Pvt.ltd - Fraud Type

jayavardhan
This was lead by 2 peoples. Khannan is among one of them.I selected in campus requirement in 2008 june.
They ask for security deposit of Rs 22,000/- & it will be refundable immediately if not joining or after 1y of joining date they said. I paid that money in sep 2008. Due to some...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India Complaint category Job & Career

Aircel - Recharge amount deduction & auto activation of thirai vimarsanam pack

sksenthilkumar
For the past few days i am noticing activation of thirai vimarsanam pack and reduction of recharge amount , i received a message that you have sucessfully activated the package.but today my complete recharge amount vanished without even a single message or anything , when i thought of complaining...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India Complaint category Other

GOODWILL GROUPS - cheating consultancy

sansh496
Good will groups is cheating consultancy.That consultacy gets the amount first 300 then 1500 for job.But no job they are providing.I and my friends get cheated by these people.So friends be careful;

GOOD WILL GROUPS

I.E. FOUNDATION,

EXCEL ENGG CORPORATION,
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India Complaint category Employers

BSNL - Kurichi Exchange - Coimbatore 21 - Waiting for one month to get new Landline connection

Helan Pradeeba
I am a new subscriber to BSNL.I applied for new connection on 30th July in the name of P.Xavier in Kurichi Telephone Exchange,Coimbatore-21,Tamilnadu.
They bring the instrument on 16th august and they verified the line using their instrument. They said the telephone...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India Complaint category Landline & Home Phone Provider

Share this page with others

Recently Discussed
UTS Global Education Solution, Pune
NOT REFUND OF FEES
(6 minutes ago)
MakeMyTrip.com
Cancelled ticket cost not refunded even after 18 months.
(9 minutes ago)
Idea Cellular
confusion in my postpaid details