Complaints in Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India

Vodafone Prepaid - Tn - Change in tariff plan without any intimation.

akvikram on Mar 22, 2012
I have been using Vodafone prepaid 9843650055 since April 2003...i.e from BPL to Hutch to Vodafone.
On March 1st I have activated the conference service, (that was preactivated - but i was forced to follow up for the same service).
Post activation of conference, My FNF plan is...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India Complaint category Telecommunications

Ambal Indane Gas Service - CYLINDER GAS NOT RECEIVING

shankarcbe on Mar 20, 2012
irregularity/ delay in delivery of gas cylinder

Name of Distributor: Ambal indane gas service.Sakthy Main Road, saravanampatti,Coimbatore-35
consumer no. 11080
With great sorrow I would have to inform my frustration for poor services.
Mobile booking no.250764
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India Complaint category Other

of kotak Mahindra old mutual life insurance - Cheating offer for Policy proposal

karthikadvocate on Mar 19, 2012
I enter the policy agreement with Life Insurance | Term Life Insurance | ULIP | Insurance ... - Kotak.com
insurance.kotak.com/
They approached me through telephonic for offering the insurance policy .They offered that lot of feature in the proposed policy.they dispatched bond...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India Complaint category Insurance

CODING SOLUTIONS - COURIER MISSING

N.Chenniappan on Mar 19, 2012

We had sent a parcel to our Delhi supplier on 12/11/2011 thru Blazeflash courier (Docket no.*800020440*) Coimbatore. The parcel has not reached our customer and they declared that the parcel is lost and not traceable. Along with the parcel we have attached Invoice copy...

RAMARAJAN GAS SERVICE - IRREGULAR SERVICE

chithirai selvan on Mar 18, 2012
Dear sir/madam,

My residence near by pollachi, I had gas service from local ramraj gas service.

My gas services no 01374.i was booked gas refill on 28.01.2012 .they told that after twenty you will getting the gas. But till now I am not getting the any gas from...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India Complaint category Gas Stations

Food Bazaar - Billing Doubling

subramaniandvk on Mar 16, 2012
NOW I AM PURCHASE FROM FOOD BAZAR, BILLING IS DOUBLING, KINDLY EACH EVERY CUSTOMER TO WATCH THE BILL OTHERWISE YOU ARE LOOSE THE MONEY MUCH. DON'T LOOSE YOUR MONEY.

BY
S.SUBRAMANIAN...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India Complaint category Food

DR.NGP INSTITUTE of TECHNOLOGY - DEGREE CERTIFICATE & PROVISIONAL CERTIFICATE NOT ISSUING

rambuffet on Mar 16, 2012
This is an MBA student of Dr.NGP Institute of technology (2008 - 2010 Batch). We have submitted the old provisional certificate & Degree Certificate & Consolidated Mark Statement to the college as per their requirement to get the new certificates back - issued...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India Complaint category Institutes

HP Gas - IVRS BOOKING [PHONE]

subramaniandvk on Mar 16, 2012
I am a longterm customer HP GAS- Tirupur Gas Company, now you are launching phone booking
this is not good. Already distributor staff are working very slow, this system leads to distributor is
very happpy with out any service to customer with over delivery charges.
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India Complaint category Products & Services

Airtel Digital TV - ABNORMAL INCREASE IN TARIFF AFTER OBTAINING CONNECTION

Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 09:13:32 +0530

Ref: Account No: 3009418631

Dear Sir/ madam

Good morning

During November 2011 I have obtained...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India Complaint category Satellite, Cable DTH TV

dealsandyou - Bad quality

sat2jaa on Mar 15, 2012
I ordered Philips headphone, they told me will deliver in 3-7 working days. But I didn't received later I keep on calling them finally I received headphone after 10days. Issue is headphone is not working, Again I call them for replacement simply they said to check Philips service center...

Share this page with others

Recently Discussed

Videocon D2H
No signal
(25 minutes ago)
Eureka Forbes
Product not delivered after online transaction