Complaints in Tiruvallur, Tamil Nadu, India

Individual - Huge Garbage

Raaj1177 on Jul 24, 2015
Dear Sir This is to inform you I am a resident of Thiruvalluvar street, Rajbai Nagar, Avadi. There is a huge space opposite to our house and there is huge garbage gathered here by the public and even the municipal garbage clearance vehicle deposits the garbage in that place. The entire place...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Tiruvallur, Tamil Nadu, India Complaint category Municipal Corporation

Lenovo A 6000 - Phone heating problem and battery draining

Kj.Selva on Jul 23, 2015
Lenovo A6000 Mobile I bought one Lenovo A6000 Within few days of usage, once I charge the Phone, the battery is getting drained very fast, even within one hour of usage, Also the phone gets heated so that I cannot bring anywhere near my ear to attend a call. This is a faulty set that flipkart.com...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Tiruvallur, Tamil Nadu, India Complaint category Mobile Handsets

TNSTC - Bus Conductor did not gave money back and pushed from bus.

Dhrubo Jyoti Ghosh on Jul 13, 2015
Dear Sir, I want to state that, I got in to the bus on 13/7/2015 (Monday) on bus number tn 21 N1531 - 200 bus(cmbt to Tirupati-last bus).I wanted a ticket to Gummidipoondi, which is worth rupees 26/-. I gave the conductor 31 saying that i don't have change, The conductor asked me to get...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Tiruvallur, Tamil Nadu, India Complaint category Travel & Vacations

Secretary, TNWOMANPLUS,Thiruvallur - Failure of Vellavedu Police Station -women complaints in blooded wooden stick attack-No FIR or CSR

Vijaya Elumalai on Jul 12, 2015
Failure function of Vellavedu Police Station Vellavedu Police station is City outside Police Station.This Police station meets more cases from family issues and other illegal and criminal related activities. Mr.S.Gangatheran is present Inspector.Many more outside women workers are living more...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Tiruvallur, Tamil Nadu, India Complaint category Police

AUTOMOTIVE STEEL PIPE INDIA PVT LTD - Credit card delay issue

Rajesh kumar Kaliamoorthy on Jul 11, 2015
Application reference number
15061017123140s0
Status
Disapproved
Remarks
A format of the copy of letter sent to you has been attached for your reference. Pls fulfill the requirement and respond to us for processing the application further. Thank you
Note:-
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Tiruvallur, Tamil Nadu, India Complaint category Credit Cards

Axis Bank & loan centre ambattur,chennai - unsatisfactory support and guidance to close personal loan

Ranjithkrg on Jul 11, 2015
Issue: unsatisfactory support and guidance to close my personal loan. I visited the bank prior to closure, to enquire about documents to carry and informed that I am going to close the loan account by cash. As everybody knows now a days ppl visit online banking than branch. So we are not sure...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Tiruvallur, Tamil Nadu, India Complaint category Loans

eBay.com - Not recieved the product and money already deducted.. company is a fraud

sumit dobriyal on Jun 30, 2015
I bought sony xperia c3 from ebay but till now neither i got my product nor my money. I called at the customer care but they are not helping me and they disconnects my phone every time i call. This is a fraud service and i want a strict action on ebay as early as possible. This scam should b...

Avadi Municipality - Street dog - bite

balaveera on Jun 29, 2015

Yesterday -29th june, my son has been bite by street dog, severe injury noted by avadi gh nad referred to egmmore gh, further the same complaint have been registerd in same area by two others,

So please take immediate action agaionst this

Avadi Municipality - Forming private drainage on the road

KANNAN SHANMUGAM on Jun 28, 2015
My name is Shanmugam owning house at Annamalai nagar avadi.Mr subramanian owner of house at plot nr 58 has formed private drainage on the road in front of my house letting out drainage from his house.This causes nuisance to all residenses and spoilt my well water.He is trying to build chamber...

Individual - House Owner - Charging Heavily on Removing Waste Water & Sewage - And not allowing other Lorry Owner to unload the Waste Water & Sewage.

ssk.sureshkr on Jun 24, 2015
Dear Sir, As we the resident of Senthil Nagar - Thilagar St, we find the sewerage removing tanker people found to charge a huge sum of 2000/-+ per load and that too they take people for ride in removing the waste water running the motor for 10 -15mins saying the tank is full . And as per...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Tiruvallur, Tamil Nadu, India Complaint category Unauthorized charges

Share this page with others

Recently Discussed