Complaints in Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh, India

Micromax — Non return of my tablet

Almas Syed on May 23, 2016
On 28th march 2016, i went to mircomax service centre in Civilines branch, Allahabad and gave my mircomax canvas P480 tablet for repair as it had issues with charging. Since the product was under warranty i wasnt charged but i was asked to wait for 45 days as the product will take some time...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh, IndiaComplaint category Mobile Handsets

Pepsico India — Kurkure shahi mix

Ayushcom on May 21, 2016
I bought some packets of kurkure sahi mix namkeen, one of them is filled with air and was nothing inside it, the packet was sealed as it was, and save with us.
Kindly contact us,
Or otherwise we are going to share it on social media.
Name - ayush srivastava
Address...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh, IndiaComplaint category Food

Panasonic

Ravi Kumar Rathore on May 20, 2016
सेवा में
Panasonic india pvt. Ltd. First
Floor, abw tower, iffco chowk
Sector 25, gurgaon - 122001,
Haryana, india
विषय: मोबाइल की सही जानकारी नही देने के संदर्भ नें

Onedaydiscount — I have got wrong t shirt

Sudhansu 211004 on May 20, 2016
I have order stylish printed t shirt of ₹1099 on 16/05/2016 but got old and low quality t shirt the company has shown good products in images and supplies inferior quality of goods I have taken this t shirt to give it to my brother and sister and taken loan of ₹1000 from my landowners and...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh, IndiaComplaint category Clothing, Shoes & Accessories

Dainik Bhaskar — Charging extra

camhsirsa on May 18, 2016
I am kailash bansal from sirsa haryana
From many years i am regular reader of danik bhaskar
I am paying bills and never checked
Yesterday vender came to collect bill for april 2016
And he give me reciept of 140 rs
As ocassionally asked how it becomes 140 rs
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh, IndiaComplaint category Magazines & Newspapers

Whaaky.com / Way2Online Retail — Samsung guru mobile

imaran on May 18, 2016
Dear sir / madam,
I had last online shopping last friday. Samsung guru mobile but one handset is ok and second handset is faulty. So i am return this order. Kindly provide me solution. I have totally not satisfied and i am sure that my wife also not satisfied so pls provide solutions...

Office Of The Principal Cda (Pension) Allahabad — Non receipt of orop arrears & pensions as per table

SHAMBHU SHARAN KUMAR SINHA on May 17, 2016
Respected sir
I am ex army no-14240676l, hony nb sub chandera bhushan kumar sinha, have not yet received the arrears and benefits of orop. My particular are as submitted below for your favourable action.

(1.) rank: hony-nb-sub
(2.) name: chandera bhushan kumar sinha
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh, IndiaComplaint category Government Organizations

Bookmyoffer.com / Saturday Sunday Media Internet — Ray ban sunglasses

NIKHIL PURSWANI on May 17, 2016
Dear concern,

i have placed an order of original rayban aviator, bearing order no unibmoc229205 in the name of nikhil kumar purswani address 148 lukerganj allahabad.

I have received the order but he said product is not the original ray ban aviator.
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh, IndiaComplaint category Online Shopping

Snapdeal.com — Coolpad smartphone

jhdfhdjhs on May 18, 2016
My order no.13263024569 of coolpad Dazen 1 (8GB) (Color: Snow White) has come and I have opened the box but the box was empty and there was only some loose papers but there was no mobile phone so please take some strict action against it because we have pay the and our money is getting waist...

Up Board — English

dkrx on May 16, 2016
Sir/mam i got only 33 marks in my english first paper in up board intermediate examination 2016 but i am sure that marks will be greater than 45. this is the best paper which was answered by me very good than other paper. My english teacher used to say that i will get good mark but my marks...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh, IndiaComplaint category Education

Recently Discussed

(2 minutes ago)
Dr Krupa Shankar, Dermatologist, Manipal Hospital
A money minded doctor who loves copy-paste on his computer than talk to the patient; The worst of the lot I have met so far.
(3 minutes ago)
Freecharge
Recharge failure but balance deducted
(4 minutes ago)
Whaaky.com Online Shopping
I want to cancel my one order
(15 minutes ago)
Aircel
Auto renewal of apdecpi9 internet pack
(18 minutes ago)
Pc Technology Pvt. Ltd.
They are charging for training but training not providing and also not refunding money