Complaints in Farrukhabad, Uttar Pradesh, India

IFFCO-TOKIO - WAGE FOR A MONTH IS NOT GIVEN

ANKURSRMCEM on Aug 11, 2012
Sir....I am a graduation student...I belong to a very poor family...I worked for my livelihood in IIFCO-TOKIO company under the name of APURVA MOTORS...in FARRUKHABAD...IIFCO-TOKIO launched its INSURANCE work in farrukhabad...I worked here for 38 days but they are not giving my salary...They...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Farrukhabad, Uttar Pradesh, India Complaint category Employees

Nokia - regarding nokia C5-03

arun maurya on Jul 10, 2012
I HAD BOUGHT MY NOKIA C5-03 ON 4TH JUNE 2011 SINCE THEN I AM FACING MANY PROBLEMS IN MY CELL.
I HAD GIVEN IT TO NOKIA CARE ALSO, AND THEY RETURN ME MY CELL AFTER 2-3 WEEKS BUT THE PROBLEMS ARE SAME. AFTER SOME TIME MY TOUCH PAD ALSO DIDNT WORK AND ONCE AGAIN MY CELL IS IN NOKIA CARE AND...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Farrukhabad, Uttar Pradesh, India Complaint category Mobile Handsets

REGARDING PASSPORT - not getting my passport

saurabh katiyar on May 6, 2012

I am saurabh katiyar . I am from farrukhabad. My application details:

RPO/CITY: lucknow
File Reference Number : lko-z200201-11
Applicant's Name : saurabh katiyar
application date; 20-10-11
Applicant's Date of Birth : 01-06-1991
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Farrukhabad, Uttar Pradesh, India Complaint category Passport Services

Gram-Pradhan - Dabang-Pradhan

k.rajput2@gmail.com on Apr 13, 2012
Sir

By the support of gram pradhan my neighbor Mr Jawahar Lal has stopped water of "Nala" due to that my house being damage.

With Best Regards.

Kaushal.

Vill- .............. Jankipur
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Farrukhabad, Uttar Pradesh, India Complaint category Neighbours

Indian Railway - pick-pocketing under railway police

k.rajput2@gmail.com on Apr 12, 2012
Sir

On the Farrukhabad Railway station 3 children of age of 10 to 13 year,are doing pick-pocketing for a long time.

Sir
near-about 3 month ago my brother had lost their pocket with some money by those boys...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Farrukhabad, Uttar Pradesh, India Complaint category Other

RAJEEV GUPTA - TOO MUCH BILLING

vivekvaish on Mar 21, 2012
DEAR SIR /MADAM
THIS IS RAJEEV GUPTA FROM FARRUKHABAD.I HAVE TAKEN A VODAFONE POSTPAID SIM FOR INTERNET USES OF RS.250PLAN FROM VODAFONE STORE FARRUKHABAD VODAFONE STORE(LOHAI ROAD).THE SIM NUMBER IS 28601367418 AND THE VODAFONE MOBILE POSTPAID MOBILE NUMBER IS 9792121444..THIS NUMBER...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Farrukhabad, Uttar Pradesh, India Complaint category Unauthorized charges

Indian Oil Corporation - Do not get the LPG refilling services timely

Gunjan Maheshwari on Jan 11, 2012
I (Mr. Lokendra kumar Maheshwari) have a LPG connection from Indian Oil Corporation limited.
My Connection no. is 17722
Connection Details:
Consumer Name: Mr. Lokendra kumar Maheshwari
Jai gas Agency, Palaa Baazar,...

Reliance Communications - NON REPLACEMENT OF DEFECTIVE SIM

MKRAIZADA on Jan 3, 2012
I had gone on tour to Bangalore with my above mobile no 09696097850. On reaching Delhi on 1st of july,2010, I replaced my reliance sim of UP with airtel sim of Delhi & today when I again inserted my Reliance GSM sim,it displayed Invalid Sim.(COMPLAINT NO 'ADAG=006-562-390'‏)rEPLY...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Farrukhabad, Uttar Pradesh, India Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

Passport Office Lucknow - Passport Delivery

Arpit Kishore Raizada on Dec 19, 2011
My file number LKO A099413 The message on internet says ,"it is to regret thatdue to unavoidable circumstances the passport has not been dispatched and will now be dispatched in a week's time"since last 3 months but i have not been able to get the passport till date.

Jai Bhairav LPG gas agency Farrukhabad up - 5 mah poorv LPG Gas Cylinder booking ke baad bhi gas prapt na hona

Mueen Alam Khan on Dec 13, 2011
Main, Mueen Alam Khan R/O 2/149 Khatak pura Siddiqui Farrukhabad U.P.ka nivasi hoon mera consumer No.18825 maine 5 mah poorv apna Gas cylinder booking karaya tha per abhi tak kooi Cyliner prapt nahi hua uske baad bhi maine Oct 2011 & Nov 2011 ko bhi Book karaya tha &...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Farrukhabad, Uttar Pradesh, India Complaint category Gas Stations

Share this page with others

Recently Discussed

Honda 2 Wheelers India
insurance problem
(7 minutes ago)
COIN ROOTS ANALYSIS
Non payment of Interest and principal amount
(10 minutes ago)