Complaints in Haridwar, Uttarakhand, India

Snapdeal — Payment not received

uphpns on Jun 27, 2016
Sir I have purchased 2TB segate hard disk on 12 may 2016.There was some problem in connection i returned it on 24 may 2016. Till date they have not refunded my money . They are telling that it will come on monday like that several monday have gone . I called about 100 times to customer care...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Haridwar, Uttarakhand, IndiaComplaint category Computers & Accessories

All India Council For Technical Education [aicte] — Mockery of aicte norms by engineering college rce, roorkee

Dr. Yash Jain on Jun 27, 2016
Chairman, aicte

The number and experience of faculty deployed at roorkee college of engineering (Rce) roorkee is neither as per appraisal report submitted to aicte nor the faculty is getting salary as per norms of aicte. The attached scan copy of rce faculty detail along with...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Haridwar, Uttarakhand, IndiaComplaint category Institutes

Whaaky.com / Way2Online Retail — Different product

Shahnazar on Jun 27, 2016
Hello sir i ordered black Reebok shoes,
The shoe is very different from that which is sent to me, I was selected, I tried to contact the whaaky could not contact.
And I wish that the email did not send a response back to the company and these shoes to refund my balance
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Haridwar, Uttarakhand, IndiaComplaint category Clothing, Shoes & Accessories

Shopclues — Second hand and low and old version z10 mobile received against ordered mobile blackberry z30

yogesh pratap dinker on Jun 27, 2016
We have ordered for blackberry z30 mobile on shopclues, when we have received delivery then we have checked that mobile i was totally shocked that actual imei no. Showing in mobile after dialing *#06# is not matching with the imei no. On box and also the programming shows during starting of...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Haridwar, Uttarakhand, IndiaComplaint category Mobile Handsets

Sigma Telelink Pvt.ltd — Not active mobile signal

Jasveer Singh Jasveer Singh on Jun 26, 2016
Good evening sir
My self jasveer singh from shivalik nagar haridwar maine shivalik nagar se one phone micromax e311 kharida tha jo date 12/11/2015 ko liya gya tha levin abhi kuch din pahle hath se gir gya tha tab se hi ye phone network problems dedicate kr rha h iss phone ka uprokt compnay...

Patanjali Ayurved — Found a paper pin in sealed pack of gulkand..

Sumedha Padalkar on Jun 25, 2016
We purchased a patanjali gulkand pack of 400gms. It was sealed pack..but when we started to consume it..we found a paper pin in that..thank God that it didnt harm in mouth or stomach...also it has captured lots of rust on it..it is a very big negligence in production n packing line..do early...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Haridwar, Uttarakhand, IndiaComplaint category Products & Services

HDFC Securities — Refund

Krishan Hanz on Jun 21, 2016
Recently i have opened a Demat account to trade in some securities. since i am very much new to this so i was continuously trying to understand this day after day.
It had not been more than ten days of my learning and your team members called me n number of times for the...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Haridwar, Uttarakhand, IndiaComplaint category Stock Market

Craftsvilla.com — My money is not refund 1275

mobinaansari on Jun 16, 2016
My money is not refund 1275, order is return end not money return whan have give money retan two- pieces
sir humne aapko mail be kyia h but wo ap tak nahi poucha so plz ap bata sakte h humare money kab tak retan ho jaayenge. 26 may ko order kyia the plz give me answer humare money kab...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Haridwar, Uttarakhand, IndiaComplaint category Online Shopping

Patanjali Ayurved — I didnt get my product

sonil sharma on Jun 15, 2016
I paid rs 500 through online in this site.I ordered patanjali product but I didn't get my product yet, this online shopping center is fraud, cheater.its customer service is too bad never attains any call n never reply or mgs back.even I cannot track my order status, totally waste of my money,...

Airtel — I am not getting the international roaming

dharmfec on Jun 14, 2016
My pre-paid mob. No is 9634988276 and it is having facility of international roaming. Now balance is rs. 2700.00 approx.
I have recharged it also for rs. 997.00 (For service rs. 997 30 mins free incoming, there after rs 19/min, tariff/min: outgoing@rs39, sms @rs15, data@39p/10kb click...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Haridwar, Uttarakhand, IndiaComplaint category Mobile Service Providers

Recently Discussed

Voonik.com
Refund
(1 hours 21 minutes ago)
Freecharge.in / Accelyst Solutions
Bescom bill paid through Freerecharge not reflecting at Bescom website in payment history
(1 hours 23 minutes ago)