Complaints in Darjeeling, West Bengal, India

Flipkart — Complain regarding misbehaviour of delivey boy biswajit

Aayushi agarwal on May 3, 2016
This is to bring to your notice that my order with tracking ID FMPC0114610231 was delivered by a delivery boy from ekart named biswajit (08101671085) on 3rd may around 5.00 PM .I was not present at the provided address but my father who was present was ready to take the delivery with the required...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Darjeeling, West Bengal, IndiaComplaint category Online Shopping

Hero Motocorp — Mestro

rahul143slg on Apr 28, 2016
Job card no 10228-03-RJC-0316-21709 I took my hero maestro for full repairing to the service center. i gave on or before 06-07-2016 they took 20 days approx they said parts are not available i took delivery on 28-07-2016 still i not got all parts still my scooty is giving problem . i dont know...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Darjeeling, West Bengal, IndiaComplaint category Cars, Parts & Vehicles

www.bookmyoffer.com — Faulty product received

subhojitsaha on Apr 30, 2016
I had ordered a mi 20800 mah powerbank from bookmyoffer for rs. 650 my order no. is 080467711920330.The product is visibly fake and of bad in condition, its not working. I have done full charge of power bank and connected to my galaxy grand prime mobile but still not charging.The customer care...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Darjeeling, West Bengal, IndiaComplaint category Electronics & Appliances

First Flight Couriers Ltd. — Consignment is undelivered, company doesn't take responsibility nor provides accurate details of where the parcel is located.

PankajAg on Apr 28, 2016
I do not have any idea where my parcel is. There is no whereabouts of the parcel after it reached Kolkata. The company officials are misbehaving upon me inquiring about it. The delay is too huge. It was supposed to reach the destination by 23rd April 2016 but I have no idea where it currently...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Darjeeling, West Bengal, IndiaComplaint category Movement & Delivery

Alchemist Infra Realty — Not paid the investment amount on maturity

chukai roy on Apr 26, 2016
I shila roy, old widow lady invest rs. 3 lakhs on 25.2.2012 in alchemist infra reality limited (Mis scheme) vide allotment no. Airl/rxxoo66071. But after maturity on 25.2.2015, the said company did not paid my investment amount rs.3 lakhs till date....
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Darjeeling, West Bengal, IndiaComplaint category Stock Market

Airtel — Can't view any of the channels that I have subscribed.

saurav.agrl on Apr 25, 2016
My registered mobile number is 993394647. My complete address is :
Flat no i-j 2, model town apartment, pranami mandir road, siliguri - 734001.

I have been repeatedly calling airtel digital tv customer care number since the past one month to complain regarding most of my...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Darjeeling, West Bengal, IndiaComplaint category TVs

Honda Cars India Ltd. — Service center at siliguri

Amlan Jyoti Chakravarti on Apr 24, 2016
I had sent my Honda City ZX (WB 26 C 8466)from Mathura Tea Estate to the service center at Siliguri (approx 140 Kms ) after taking prior appointment on 27.02.2016 at 9.30 am for servicing of my car.On the same day in the afternoon I received a call from the service center informing me that they...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Darjeeling, West Bengal, IndiaComplaint category Car Service Centers

Xiaomi — Regarding mi4i phone, after 27 days no progress/ repairerepaired by service centre of siliguri

bhandaribhupi on Apr 24, 2016
I have already complaints by several times to service centre and mi toll free number or mail of mi india but after 27 days neither the service center, nor the customer care executives have any progress of my phone and idea of the actual status of the job.
Name:- vupendra
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Darjeeling, West Bengal, IndiaComplaint category Mobile Handsets

Blue Dart Express Ltd — Undelivered shipment held at location

yoursubhashis on Apr 19, 2016
Today blue dart branch office person at siliguri told me that there is no service at bharat nagar, siliguri - 734006. Why? Is it out of siliguri? Or is in forest? If it is so, then why have you taken this important document from nsdl office without checking of your service facility location.

Yatra Online / Yatratrip.in — Got ripped off rs. 10,000 by a yatra executive over the phone

saurav.agrl on Apr 19, 2016
This is to bring to your kind notice that mr. Devendra kumar (Yatra's customer executive) was very desperate for me to transfer rs. 10, 000 in yatra's account and he kept insisting that he won't be able to give me a final quote for my europe trip until and unless i deposit rs....
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Darjeeling, West Bengal, IndiaComplaint category Travel Agents

Recently Discussed

(26 minutes ago)
Income Tax Department
Late tds intimation for filing 26qb statement for my for purchase of property during fy 2013-14
(39 minutes ago)
iYogi Technical Services Pvt. Ltd.
Not paying the Full and Final
(2 hours 1 minutes ago)
Idea Cellular
Cheating customers when doing multiple recharge
(2 hours 36 minutes ago)
Videocon D2H
package change without any information
(2 hours 38 minutes ago)