Complaints in Hooghly, West Bengal, India

S.b.i. - Cyber crime

bhaskar1990 on May 13, 2014
subject:Subject- About money transfer information from S.B.I. account no. 32308242627, branch-Tarakeswar, Sahapr west bengal by unknown sources(Cyber crime) through Indian Railway Catering & tourism Corporation Ltd for the purpose of online Indian Railway Reservations(e-ticket).
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Hooghly, West Bengal, India Complaint category Internet Services

Nokia Care (Tirupati TeleCare 91 R. B. Sarani,Serampore, Hooghly 712201) - Not returned back my handsets from Nokia Care

mkd22222000 on May 5, 2014
I deposit a mobile C2-03 at NOKIA care( Tirupati Tele Care, 91 R.B. Sarani Serampore, Hooghly 712201 for rectifying a problem (touching takes place on different position then desire position when touch). I deposit it on 16 April 14 and inform them that I need it to return back at any cost whether...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Hooghly, West Bengal, India Complaint category Mobile Handsets

West Bengal Police - Fraud Transaction happened through Credit Card

Shankar Chattaraj 1071975 on May 1, 2014
Something fraud has happened, Please save me. On 16/04/2014 a transaction happened i.e. given in detail in the following manner. It is not my transaction as i have no relation with AIRTEL PYMT. A phone Call had come . the No. is + 918934840485 which actually fraud the deal. Please stop the payment...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Hooghly, West Bengal, India Complaint category Credit Cards

DIB Chinsurah Hooghly District West DIB Chinsurah Hooghly District West Bengal - Police verification for passport

ashoke.ubi on Apr 26, 2014
Police verification of ashoke kumar khan shukla khan and uttiya khan have completed by arambagh thana on 06.04.2014 but the passport office yet to receive the report and shows the status pending phycal police verification at sp office hooghly. Kindly forward the report as early as possible.
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Hooghly, West Bengal, India Complaint category Passport Services

Aditya Birla Retail Ltd - Money deducted twice for a single Invoice

atanughosh2006 on Apr 25, 2014

Kindly find the Purchase details.

Date: 20/04/14 17:39
CM No: 3145021933
Staff: Netai
Trans: 43226
POS No: J345
Card No: 1001480932

Invoice Amount: Rs.219

The same amount is deducted twice...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Hooghly, West Bengal, India Complaint category Department Stores

UrgentVacancies.com - Not provide the services as they commit

Molay Bubun on Apr 19, 2014
Dear Sir, My self Molay Kumar Panda.On11 Feb.2014 at 18:30hr some the marketing executive of urgentvacancies call me and told me that some of the leading pharma company have vacancies and if I register in uregentvacancies then they can forward my resume and can arrange a inteview within3 working...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Hooghly, West Bengal, India Complaint category Products & Services

Indane - New connection applied on 2-December-2014 - Still waiting

Bikram Ranjan Sinha on Apr 17, 2014
Dear Sir, I have applied a new connection has applied on 2-December-2013 still we are waiting for the same. As per the agency till 20-September-2013 who ever has applied got the new connection and we have to wait next 2-3 months more. Is the waiting period is really 200 days + ??? I...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Hooghly, West Bengal, India Complaint category Gas Stations

State Bank of India - SBI-Home Loan projected interest certificate for financial year 2014-2015

Santanu Manna on Apr 7, 2014
Hello, I need a provisional loan certificate for financial year 2014-2015 against my home loan. It should contain a projected interest and principle break-up. My Loan Acc No: 00000033515881003 Name: Santanu Manna Phone no: +91-9903330375. Please provide me a pdf copy by mail. My...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Hooghly, West Bengal, India Complaint category Loans

WBSEDCL - Illegal electricity connection

BULTU on Apr 7, 2014
Dear sir, I had purchased a second hand flat in the month of June 2013. Mutation has already been done in my name. Forcibly a lady Smt. Swapna Purokait occupies this flat. Recently the flats earlier owner disconnected the electricity connection as it was in his name.but authorities from WBSEDCL...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Hooghly, West Bengal, India Complaint category Other

State Bank Of India, Dhanbadh Pension Branch - Non receipt of pension amount for last two months

manishankarghosh@gmail.com on Apr 7, 2014
This is to inform you that I Samioran Ghosh an pensioner of cmpf dhanbadh has not received my pension amount credited to my pension account with State Bank of India Accounts no. 109089237030 (Branch serampore Dist. Hooghly ) . for last two months FEB-2014 and March -2014.

Share this page with others

Recently Discussed
(13 minutes ago)
Talwalkars
Refund of Rs.15000 ( FD Scheme )
(14 minutes ago)
reliance GSM PUK code number
unlock my reliance gsm sim
(23 minutes ago)
Gvmc Visakapatnam
Unauthorized construction of cellar & car shed near transformer up to road
(32 minutes ago)