Complaints in Daman and Diu, India

Videocon Mobile No 8264489755 - inter connectivity with PC

Ridit yadav on Feb 14, 2013
No response from Customer care after n no. of trial to contact them for inter connectivity with PC for GPRS.
Request send the Required Dial Up Modem no. for inter connectivit of mobile through laptop my hand set configrution is Samsung GT S3310 i i am able to use internet throught mobile...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Daman, Daman and Diu, India Complaint category Mobile Handsets

eBay.in - no delivery of product

chintanmod09 on Nov 27, 2012
i have purchased a mobile phone of samsung galaxy fit from ebay on 22 June 2012

my item no is 170861863081

and at that there was a promotional offer of monsoonpromo2012

and they told me that i wuill get a free gift of transcend pendrive 16 gb...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Diu, Daman and Diu, India Complaint category Electronics & Appliances

Dream Honda - Vehicle not received after payment

wovlene on Nov 9, 2012

I have booked Honda Activa from a honda dealer Dream Honda at devka on 14/07/2011.But uptill now I havent got the delivery of the vehicle after doing full payment & getting several false promises from dealer to delivery.Kindly help to get justice from this fraud dealer.
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Daman, Daman and Diu, India Complaint category Motorcycles & Scooters

Leela Tubes Pvt. Ltd. - PF Slip not received

Jitu Sen on Nov 7, 2012
Dear Sir/Madam

I have worked in Leela Tubes Pvt. Ltd. Daman from 15.11.2009 to 24.03.2011.
But I have not received My P.F. Slip . I called to Leela Tubes , they are saying we have not received your P.F. Slip.

How can I get my P.F. Slip . or what can I do...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Daman and Diu, India Complaint category Employees

Vodafone - Claiming the Cash Prize

jaydeep shamal on Sep 23, 2012
hello sir,
I have got a message in my mobile from smscaster.com saying that i have won $5,00,000 USD. So i would like to let you know my contact details.
Mobile no- 9825844895
Address- Jaydeep Jaysinh Shamal
House no : 906, Zampa Road
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Diu, Daman and Diu, India Complaint category Mobile Handsets

Sterling Software Solution - want information about company

mantu123 on Aug 23, 2012
hello,
I don't about this company so pls detail info qualification, infrastructure, discipline,and its honer this company parsons director attitude our employee...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Daman, Daman and Diu, India Complaint category Computer Software

Karvy Stock Broking Limited - Non receipt of cheque for rs. 415 that is due to me

Latha srikanth on Jul 14, 2012
I issued a cheque to karvy for amount rs. 415 as I wanted to close my ledger and transfer the same to Pune. I had issued it from an other bank account which was not registered with karvy. Later when they pointed out I issued an other cheque for the same amount from the bank linked to karvy.
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Daman and Diu, India Complaint category Stock Market

Letsbuy.com - No refund received even after 2 months of order cancelled BY THEM

vasu5235 on Jul 13, 2012
I had ordered an lcd screen guard for Samsung omnia w from www.letsbuy.com, on 15TH MAY, and within a few days I got an email that my order has been cancelled and I will recieve refund soon.

Now it has been almost 2 months still I have not received my refund, and the company...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Daman, Daman and Diu, India Complaint category Online Shopping

ExpressIT Logistic Worldwide Ltd. - PAN Card not received

MANORANJAN.BK80 on Jun 28, 2012
My wife's PAN card has been delivered by NSDL through Expressit Logistic Worldwide Ltd. My acknowledgement no. is - 061310100899471. But yet we have not received the PAN Card.

I have tracked and the tracking details:-
Airway bill no - 20111700022
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Daman, Daman and Diu, India Complaint category Products & Services

Alliance Corporation - Withdrawal of Employee Provident Fund

Virendra pandey. on Jun 23, 2012
Withdrawal of Provident Fund

I had submitted my form 19 and 10 C to my previous employer i.e. Alliance Corporate Services in Feb 2012 through register ad for the name of Mr. Sanjeev Tiwari and also they confirmed that the documents have been submitted to the PF office But Still...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Daman, Daman and Diu, India Complaint category Employees

Share this page with others

Recently Discussed

(4 minutes ago)
Epf India
YEARLY STATEMENT
(6 minutes ago)
Shreyanshi Consultancy Pvt. Ltd.
complaint against fraud and Not refunding the fees
(7 minutes ago)
Flipkart
Product returned but money not refunded