Complaints in Daman and Diu, India

HOTEL SAGAR SUN - FORGERY

kunjal_721
WE HAVE PURCHASED 8 COUPANS FOR HOTEL SAGAR SUN FOR FREE STAYING INCLUDING BREAKFAST,LUNCH AND DINNER.
AFTER USING 2 COUPANS, WHEN WE WERE APPROACHED HOTEL FOR BOOKING ROOMS AGAIN, WE HAVE BEEN TOLD THAT COUPAN IS NOT VALID.AND THEY ARE EVEN NOT READY TO TALK WITH US.MI COUPAN IS VALID...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Daman, Daman and Diu, India Complaint category Clubs, Bars, Restaurants

Damon Ring - Timely Not receiving my Pack

P.L.S.RamaRaju
My Name is P.Lokesh. My Order No is 703348926.I Ordered this Daimen Ring.on 04042010. Sunday.When i was ordered this item i was conformed dispatch details. Home shop 18 Custmore care person is telling mewith in 7 days you get it this product
iamcalling to care regularly i am a Regular...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Daman, Daman and Diu, India Complaint category Jewelry & Watches

NDA Admit Card - Non-receipt of NDA-2010 Admit card

Vighnesh V
I have not yet received my NDA-2010 Admit card.I am still in the dark about the examination center allotted to me or any other details regarding the same.
Awaiting quick response.
Yours Respectfully,
Vighnesh V...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Daman, Daman and Diu, India Complaint category Education

Share this page with others

Recently Discussed
(10 minutes ago)
Yebhi.com
Non delivery of purchased product (Nikon Camera)
Paytm
Refund not done
Gati Kwe
Lost my package
Reliance
G156 didn't credited 1gb data to my account, whereas the website doesn't notify any change!
(30 minutes ago)
Reliance Broadband
Reliance Broadband Not working for past 7 days(since 19th Oct)