Complaints in Daman and Diu, India

Shree Machhi Mahajan School - education problem

mohshinkhan kureshi
Respected Sir,
this is to inform you that my sister is studying in Shree Machhi Mahajan School from last 9yrs.
as the day are going her are age growing and the school has failed her twice in different class. so i need a reply from you that is their any law which says...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Daman, Daman and Diu, India Complaint category Schools

HOTEL SAGAR SUN - FORGERY

kunjal_721
WE HAVE PURCHASED 8 COUPANS FOR HOTEL SAGAR SUN FOR FREE STAYING INCLUDING BREAKFAST,LUNCH AND DINNER.
AFTER USING 2 COUPANS, WHEN WE WERE APPROACHED HOTEL FOR BOOKING ROOMS AGAIN, WE HAVE BEEN TOLD THAT COUPAN IS NOT VALID.AND THEY ARE EVEN NOT READY TO TALK WITH US.MI COUPAN IS VALID...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Daman, Daman and Diu, India Complaint category Clubs, Bars, Restaurants

Damon Ring - Timely Not receiving my Pack

P.L.S.RamaRaju
My Name is P.Lokesh. My Order No is 703348926.I Ordered this Daimen Ring.on 04042010. Sunday.When i was ordered this item i was conformed dispatch details. Home shop 18 Custmore care person is telling mewith in 7 days you get it this product
iamcalling to care regularly i am a Regular...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Daman, Daman and Diu, India Complaint category Jewelry & Watches

NDA Admit Card - Non-receipt of NDA-2010 Admit card

Vighnesh V
I have not yet received my NDA-2010 Admit card.I am still in the dark about the examination center allotted to me or any other details regarding the same.
Awaiting quick response.
Yours Respectfully,
Vighnesh V...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Daman, Daman and Diu, India Complaint category Education

Share this page with others

Recently Discussed
(5 minutes ago)
speed post of india
PAN CARD NOT RECEIVED
(7 minutes ago)
Micromax
Micromax Canvas Doodle 2 A240 (NARENDRA SINGH)
(10 minutes ago)
Aircel
Myaccount login
(12 minutes ago)
rpo.bhopal@mea.gov.in
delay in delivery of passport