Complaints in Delhi, India

Vodafone - Number Enquiry

ashok07
can you give me detais of user & mobile number of this number "7830070302" please send me the details my e-mail address ashokkumar786@ymail.com . i am waiting for your reply
reply as early as possible......
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country North Delhi, Delhi, India Complaint category Other

EzRecharge - service not provided

VIVEK NAYAR
I HAVE A DELHI VODAPHONE NUMBER...WHILE TRAVELING IN PUNJAB I NEEDED A RECHARGE SO I DECIDED TO USE THE EZRECHARGE ONLINE SERVICE AND THEY PROCESSED A PAYMENT OF RUPESS 5300 ON THE 8TH AUG...I STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY TOP UP.
VODAPHONE NUMBER - 09711222621
CREDIT CARD HAS BEEN...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Delhi, India Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

Voter Identity Card - CHANGE THE ADDRESS

ritu04

My Voter id Card No. is DL/04/038/042516. Now, I have shifted from { KALYAN VAS} To (PANDAV NAGAR). Please tell from where i get my Voter id card on my new address.

Name: Uma Sharma
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country East Delhi, Delhi, India Complaint category Other

Fast Trax - Dead House Fly in mobile Coke at Fast Trax

mrudra
I along with my colleague have gone for lunch at Fast Trax restaurant, New Friends Colony, New Delhi. We have ordered some Burgers, French Fries Coke. After sipping half glass of the mobile coke, I opened the cap just to see the ice cubes and found a big dead house fly in it. It felt so yuck.
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Delhi, India Complaint category Food

Alloyed infomedia pvt ltd - check the cin number

kaka singh
please check whether the cin number(U74999MH2010PTC198312) of Alloyed infomedia pvt ltd is correct or not...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country New Delhi, Delhi, India Complaint category Business & Finances

SBI credit card domestic holiday request from HERITAGE HOLIDAYS INDIA - Refund of SBI privilege circle membership through Heritage Holidays

thaneanand
I had opted for a domestic air ticket and a holiday for my family through a call from SBI Privelege circle for which I was debited Rs.6,067/- through my SBI credit card.
When I gave my request dates for domestic air ticket, I was asked to give a declaration and my credit card details...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country West Delhi, Delhi, India Complaint category Entertainment and Recreation

BSES Rajdhani Power Limited - Excess billing

chauhanrkrk
Sir,the billing in r/o CRN No 2660020465, CRN No 2660213892 and CRN No 2660213890 installed in the same premises for the last two cycles is neither as per the actual consuption history nor as per the average. During 3rd April,2010 to 9th June,2010 the reading is very low.For 10th June ,2010...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country South West Delhi, Delhi, India Complaint category Other

LifeStyle Mall - No Verification of Signature on the credit card

ankurjain2010

I visited the LifeStyle showroom (under City Square Mall) Rajouri Garden and my purse was pick-pockted by somebody on the first floor of the showroom. I requested them to help me nab the person but they were of very little help. But When I raised my voice, then the shop manager...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country West Delhi, Delhi, India Complaint category Clothing, Shoes & Accessories

Dell / Laptop - My Laptop Not Delivered Yet!!!!!!!!

misspoojagupta
I placed an order for a laptop with Dell . Order number for the laptop is 840079066.It was to be delivered at my address
on Last thursday. But, in the meanwhile my address changed . So , consignee at my old address refused to accept the order.
Now, I made a request in Dell to update...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Delhi, India Complaint category Laptops / Notebooks

hero honda karizma zmr - defected bike and misbehaving

shanubhola
i had purchased a hero honda karizma ZMR bike of white colour on 6th january 2010 from jk enterprises 20, Community Centre East Of Kailash Delhi 110065
the REGN .NO : DL1SS 0003,REG DT :30/01/2010,CH NO : MBLMC38EC9GM00145,EG NO : MC38EB9GM0.with in one month of purchase,i noticed that...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country South Delhi, Delhi, India Complaint category Motorcycles & Scooters

Share this page with others

Recently Discussed

(49 minutes ago)
UP BOARD Allahabad
Name Correction in 10th Marksheet
(3 hours 2 minutes ago)
C Cubed Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Welcome to the India's no. 1 Fraud BPO