Complaints in Haryana, India

mobile smart phone with track ball 9650 - required user manual in english that is in chinese

vinay mittal

The undersigned booked one Mobile named ‘SMART PHONE WITH TRACk BALL 9650’ ON 08.03.2010 UNDER YOUR Order no. 206137 and got the same by courier on 12.03.2010 while making cash payment of Rs. 4499/- plus Rs. 200/- shipping charges.

...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Faridabad, Haryana, India Complaint category Mobile Handsets

ICICI Tax Saving Bond - 012005 - TSB - One - Non receipt of maturity amount

Satbir Singh Puwar
Sirs,
I am holder of ICICI Tax Saving Bonds Jan 2005, with Bondholder No. 06011-446 and Distinctive no.-34715 34718. I hold four bonds with value of Rs. 5000/- each. These bonds are due for redemption on maturity today i.e. 11th March 2010. However, I have not received the maturity...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Mewat, Haryana, India Complaint category Tax Services

Milkana Paneer - Expired product

Rakesh
Yesterday I had purchased Paneer from Easy Day outlet. The manager of store told me that it fresh and i can buy that product which says best before 20-4-2010.

They are cheating with the customer and i am also attaching their bill and a photo of that product.

Rekesh
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Haryana, India Complaint category Other

spice D-88 gold mobile phone - i am having spice D-88 gold dual sim one CDMA TATA indicom and another GSM vodafone i am not able to use internet on that

tamanna
i am haivn spice D 88 gold with teo connections One CDMA+ One GSM
TATA INDICOM + VODAFONE How can i use internet or vodafone live on my phone....

1.5 Ton Window Ac - Service Problem

Rohit Gupta
I had registered a complaint with the samsung customer care the complain no. is 8411389905 on the 24th December 2009 (Older than 117 days) for the service of my window AC.

Past two months you told that due to one part like Thermostat cooling has effected and...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Gurgaon, Haryana, India Complaint category Appliances

Reliance Life Insurance - Attestation of PF Forms (Pending for 3 months)

Neelam Bhatia
We are three ex-employee of Reliance Life Insurance. we have forward the PF forms for attestation to Delhi Reliance Office in January 2010 and According to statement of Delhi Office they have forwarded our PF forms to Maharashtra Reliance Office. But till date Maharashtra Reliance Office have...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Ambala, Haryana, India Complaint category Insurance

Future Group At Big Bazaar - Rude and pathetic customer service at Big Bazaar Sahara Mall Gurgaon

jitendra gir
hi,
boss actualy i visited to your big bazar in sahara mall.so i was on to electronics way after that one of your exicutive behaved really rude me.and when i asked to him about his/her seniors number then he told me rhat i dont hav any numbers of them even we dont hav a feedback id.so...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Gurgaon, Haryana, India Complaint category Electronics & Appliances

S G Control & Switchgear Gurgaon - Switches are not working, 100% failure

VINAY KUMAR JAIN

We have fitted SG Control electrical switches in our home. Right from the begaining their switches are having problems. Company knows it very well thet their switches have problems and therefore they have done some modification in their new product. Company Q/C inspector...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Faridabad, Haryana, India Complaint category Electronics & Appliances

LG - Washing Machine - LG Service Executive has charged Rs 1200/- and has not done any thing

Krishan Pratap Chuhan
This is regards to my complaint C- 1041531956 which has been logged on 15th April10 to repair my washing machine, after more the 5 follwoup your service executive has turned up to house and said i can't repare it as some senior engineer will come with specific part and will repair .
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Gurgaon, Haryana, India Complaint category Washing Machines

Axis Bank / Debit Card - Non delivery of ATM password, Internet Banking password kit, WORST CONDITION OF AXIS BANK

Prashant Jain
I am Prashant Jain, recently befire 3 months back I have joined Shyam Telecom in Gurgaon, for which I was given salary account in Axis Bank (Gurdaspu Branch). Despite continuous follow ups with Axis bank's people on phone & also face to face, they havn't delievered my ATM card's...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Gurgaon, Haryana, India Complaint category Banks

Share this page with others

Recently Discussed
(7 minutes ago)
Tata DoCoMo
Regarding 131 smartlife plan
(8 minutes ago)
Cvbuzzonline
fraud case for JOB related case
(11 minutes ago)
AirIndia
Ticket refund
(30 minutes ago)
Indian Oil Corporation
Gas Booking
(31 minutes ago)
Flipkart
Return/refund process regarding my defective laptop being delayed unnecessarily