Complaints in Maharashtra, India

National Payments Corporation Of India [NPCI] — Not receiving aadhar subsidy of hp GAS

Dipakjain on May 24, 2016
I have submitted adhaar in bank and its updated by bank but npci still showing inactive and from last1 year i am not getting subsidy.
Details as below:-
Name:dipak jain
Bank name:kotak bank (Adhaar card linked showing in bank)
Adhaar no:8871 1656 0653
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Mumbai City, Maharashtra, IndiaComplaint category Gas Stations

TVS Motor Company — Service center complaint - innovative tvs, mumbai (bhandup)

CS Nikhil Arya on May 24, 2016
I am owner of tvs apache rtr 180 (Grey), i have serviced my rtr 180 in last month i. E. April, 2016 and i am very very disappointed with the service.

I have three issues in bike that the gear is not operating properly, low average and handle bearing was damaged. For which the...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Mumbai City, Maharashtra, IndiaComplaint category Motorcycles & Scooters

Geberit India — Water leakage from wall mounted flush

Rahul Surti on May 24, 2016
I lodged a complaint on 21st May 2016 (complaint number- GEIN00081176)
I was told that my problem would be taken care of within 3 days.
i have called at your toll free number for 8-9 times, and they are not at all customer friendly. i dont receive any the answer from your technician,...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Mumbai City, Maharashtra, IndiaComplaint category Utility Services

Syska Gadget Secure — No refund has been provided

tarunima mishra on May 24, 2016
Hello All,

With due request and humble I would like you to request for reopening of claim number 1509242153 as per below scenario:

1. I uploaded all the requested documents mentioned by your call center team on stipulated time, i.e. 21/09/2015. After uploading...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Pune, Maharashtra, IndiaComplaint category Insurance

Tata Swach — Service is not providing from service center

koyala on May 24, 2016
My product name is tata swach ultima ro+uv. i was brought in last year.i had many promblems from the product i had change 2filters, ro, &motor between the warranty period it's not working properly a month.i am fully upset with the product&the service center.i trust the name of tata but i am...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Mumbai City, Maharashtra, IndiaComplaint category Appliances

Swipe Telecom — Faulty battery - battery not being changed

Pinaki7 on May 24, 2016
I had brought a swipe elite 2 from flipkart on 15th jan 2016 (Order numberod404946342577705000). Recently it had a problem with its battery, it was unable to retain charge and had swelled up. We had taken it to a service centre (Mousumi mobile care work order number wbhowmmc786) which we found...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Pune, Maharashtra, IndiaComplaint category Mobile Handsets

Vodafone India — Confusion created by customer executive in data services

Nyanesh N on May 24, 2016
I had a data plan in my Vodafone postpaid of 1GB 3G data, in which after 1GB
i would be charged, but suddenly one day i get a msg that i am not active in any data plan & when i call the customer care they say that i am active but the caping has been removed from my data service now its...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Thane, Maharashtra, IndiaComplaint category Telecommunications

Reliance Telecommunications — Vas acticated without my consent and had not made refund after deactivating it from my side

bykumar on May 24, 2016
Whats happening with rcom? Are u doing fair business or sucking customer`s blood???
Reliance (Services@relianceada.com); +3 more
Whats happening with rcom?
Are u people had made a routine business of cheating the customers by activating the vas services for...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Mumbai City, Maharashtra, IndiaComplaint category Telecommunications

Croma — Headset issue

DattatraySG on May 24, 2016
Dear sir/mam,

This is dattatray, writing this mail to complain regarding my croma headset. I have attached images of headset and bill.

I had bought a croma earphone (Hook earphone with mic, model no : crea7283) on 08-apr-2016. Yesterday i faced an issue with headphone...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Mumbai City, Maharashtra, IndiaComplaint category Other

Oneassist Consumer Solutions — Complaint regarding lost mi4i handset insured with plan of 749 sim misuse cover

parwesh.awale@gmail.com on May 24, 2016
Hi Team,
its regarding worst experience of your service which is activate by me my contact number is 9833504228 at the time of purchasing insurance executive told me lost is also cover and one assist team member Abu Danish confirm its not recovered when i asked to talk with manager there...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Mumbai City, Maharashtra, IndiaComplaint category Mobile Handsets

Recently Discussed

(0 minutes ago)
Smartcareerpoint
"smartcare point - fraud" need some action about this type of cheat
Mantra Properties - Mantra Majestica
Unlawful Practice by Mantra Majestica - Mantra Properties, Pune
Titan Company
Regarding a wrist watch
Onlineclues
Color and size of product not matching
Onlineclues