Complaints in Maharashtra, India

Ambrane India — No mah on products

sachin jainh on Jul 23, 2016
Ambrane people are selling Chinese products under their names. My power Bank was removed by Airport Security as it does not contain m a h return on it .the security people told me that any ambrane product is not allowed on flight as m a h is not written on its product even after complaining...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Mumbai City, Maharashtra, IndiaComplaint category Electronics & Appliances

Motorola Solutions — "Worst Service by Motorola"

sakshi3110 on Jul 22, 2016
I bought Moto x play on 13June 2016. My phone has just fallen down from 2 feet and its screen has broken badly. I submitted my phone on B2X Motorola service center, Thane on 25th June. Since then i am calling them, but there is no one to pick up my call. Once it got connected, they said please...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Thane, Maharashtra, IndiaComplaint category Mobile Handsets

St.vincent Pallotti School — Inviolent and unacceptable behaviour of the teacher towards some children's

Arquam Khan on Jul 22, 2016
Now a days a new trend amongst the teachers has started, in the schools
In The name of the reputed schools
And the result giving schools,
Behind this issue a major problem is taking place, the school is selecting all the teachers and they are not capable to teach or express...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Nagpur, Maharashtra, IndiaComplaint category Schools

Reliance Jio — Sim not activated

VinaySipani on Jul 22, 2016
Its been a week since i have taken flame 2 reliance jio mobile. I had taken the mobile on 16 july and sim has not been activated yet .This is my complaint number: sr000000cgyz. There is no response even from customer care now. Seems like i have been cheated or fooled.Everyday i call them and...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Mumbai City, Maharashtra, IndiaComplaint category Mobile Handsets

ICICI Bank — Automatically cancelling debit card and asking for reapplying for card

vibinjacob on Jul 22, 2016
On 22/7/16 afternoon i got an SMS saying that my debit card is blocked immediately i called customer care and informed. It is told that it a mistake from ICICI, it will be talked to superior and complaint will be registered to unblock. Free card will be issued. Since there is no response i called...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Pune, Maharashtra, IndiaComplaint category Banks

Flipkart — Twice amount deducted from the payment source used while placing the order from my credit card.

Vishal D Jadhav on Jul 22, 2016
Dear sir / mam,

On 16 jul 2016 during purchase of leeco le 2 mobile having an amount of rs. 11998 had removed twice from the payment source used while placing the order from my credit card.

Kindly request to you please refund my amount as early as possible.
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Nashik, Maharashtra, IndiaComplaint category Credit Cards

Intex Mobile / Intex Technologies — Problem in service center under warranty period due to not receive mobile bill with imei number.

attul on Jul 22, 2016
Sir
I have purchase a intex mobile phone of model : intex cloud 3g candy dated: 20/12/15 bill no: 201512200489 order no: 20151220059637
From your web site shop cj.
After 2-3 months mobile was not working properly and later it get switch off totaly.
When i went to...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Amravati, Maharashtra, IndiaComplaint category Mobile Handsets

Videocon — No service for videocon d2h

b_khakhi on Jul 22, 2016

Customer id for videocon d2h is 97541867.

Videocon d2h service is very pathetic.

I am not getting service from past 10 days and local engineers and customer care are least bothered.

They all speak different language and process....
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Pune, Maharashtra, IndiaComplaint category Satellite, Cable DTH TV

Lava Mobiles — Phone doesn't function properly

jobin mathew on Jul 22, 2016
I brought a lava arc 225 model on 7/7/16.
A basic model. My complaint is that when my phone is on silent mode it does not vibrate.
There is no vibrate option on my mobile.
I addressed the same to the shop keeper and the customer care service centre too but. They refused...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Thane, Maharashtra, IndiaComplaint category Electronics & Appliances

Karbonn Mobiles — Complaint against service center of nagpur (am communication)

pranav100 on Jul 22, 2016
Dear company,
I am highly ashamed of receiving such a bad service from your one of the service center in nagpur.
Followed by my complaint, i submitted my karbon aura mobile phone to troubleshoot its problem, in"a. M communication a karbonn mobile service center, behind janki theater...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Nagpur, Maharashtra, IndiaComplaint category Mobile Service Providers

Recently Discussed

(12 minutes ago)
Kent Ro
Frauds claiming to be asm in kent service
(14 minutes ago)
Dabur
Garlic paste full of peels, scrap and rotten sticks
(20 minutes ago)