Complaints in Maharashtra, India

Vodafone SIMcard - no support through vodafone employees and nodal officer

sirajcool143 on Mar 28, 2011
i have shared the below conversation with vodafone nodal officer with mail.but no support response given me through mail.everytime they contacted me through phone conversation
one day finally he denied me support and get myself migrated to another service provider.

I had...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Mumbai Suburban, Maharashtra, India Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

Appco group of marketing, Pune - Fake recruitments of students pursuing graduation or post graduation

tbanda on Mar 28, 2011
This group is active in Pune on a large scale and have posted ads on job portals by the names of different companies such as Crescente, Tangent, Cossacks etc. They usually offer a post of management trainee to students or people in search of jobs and tell them that they'll be first doing...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Pune, Maharashtra, India Complaint category Employers

wholelife - misguided

ghansham motwani on Mar 28, 2011
hi this is ghansham motwani,the insured,whom the representative of ICICI misguided re insured policy.policy no 15156114 dtd04/03/2011.rep MrParmit Deulkar,CODE 01108134.he assured me of sum assrdRs1,50,000, for which i have 2 pay premium of Rs.1,000/pm for 10yrs,and on completing term ie 15yrs...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Thane, Maharashtra, India Complaint category Health & Life Insurance

Fujezone / X88 - After many attempt providing the same defective handset and waiting for over of warranty period of six month.

mukeshkumar434r on Mar 28, 2011
Your Honour,
Near diwali 2010 I have purchase mobile phone on seeing add on Home Shop-18.The offer was Two Hand sets for Rs 4999/-.One Touch screen double sim and other without touch double sim.After receiving the product within a month touch mobile started malfunctioning.I contacted...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Mumbai City, Maharashtra, India Complaint category Mobile Handsets

Amul Dairy - Retail shopkeeper are charging above MRP

gautam786 on Mar 28, 2011
Hi Team,

Now a days retail shopkeeper are charging above MRP for Amul Taza. The price of Amul Taza is Rs13.50 were as retail shopkeeper are charging Rs14.00.
This I am saying about the shops in Kothrood & Bavdhan area. Few of them are have the MRP price i.e. Rs13.50.
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Pune, Maharashtra, India Complaint category Food

Sikkim Manipal University, Halo Technologies - Cheated in Declaring Result of MBA - 4th Semester SIKKIM MANIPAL UNIVERSITY franchise by HALO TECHNOLOGIES

Bubbly Singh on Mar 28, 2011
This complaint is from the student of HALO TECHNOLOGIES persuing MBA from SIKKIM MANIPAL UNIVERSITY. We had faced a serious issued in 4th Semester. Our Exams was so good. We had expected a good result. But when the result was declared, more than 80% students failed in one common subject,i.e...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Mumbai City, Maharashtra, India Complaint category Education

Stand View Cooperative Housing society - Illegal usage of open terrace and balcony

Lokesh Shettigar on Mar 28, 2011
Hi Sir/Madam,

I am a resident of Standview co-operative housing society, In our society there is gentlman Mr. Palkar, he is the owner of a house which had very big open terrace he has constructed seperate rooms over there.

He is saying the seceratory had given him...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Maharashtra, India Complaint category Home & Garden

Club Mahindra Holidays - Harassment at the Office - Denial of free bies confirmed over Tele Sales

Tvisha on Mar 28, 2011
I would like to share my experience during my visit to your office.

I was invited to your office by repeated telecalling given the incentive of a free holiday within India and 2 free movie tickets.

Once we were there, we were asked to wait for 15-20 mins beyond...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Mumbai City, Maharashtra, India Complaint category Travel & Vacations

Bajaj - Leakage problem in Water geyser

priyankatyagi on Mar 28, 2011
Dear Sir/Mam,
Recently we had purchased Bajaj Water Geaser from Pune City but there is the leakage problem which is continously noticed by us which is leaking from Bajaj Water Geaser. Same problem came in the month of Jan 2011 when we had purchsed Bajaj Water Geaser and we had already...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Pune, Maharashtra, India Complaint category Water Heaters & Geysers

Primus Retail PVT LTD - pf

amjmumbai on Mar 28, 2011
Dear Sir/Mam,

my name is amjad ayyub khan i worked with primus retail pvt ltd company 5 years and six month & i resighn from my post this january 2011,after resighn when i try to get my settlement and my graguty & PF form then compony officer not taking sirusly,still we...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Thane, Maharashtra, India Complaint category Other

Share this page with others

Recently Discussed

Aquafriends India
biggest cheats
(1 hours 57 minutes ago)
Dreamz Infra
Dreamz infra is a fraud builder
(2 hours 37 minutes ago)
Videocon LCD TV
TV not working.No power supply
(2 hours 48 minutes ago)