Complaints in Rajasthan, India

Snapdeal — Regarding snapdeal fraud not accepting return product under return policy

ashish211990 on Jun 27, 2016
Hi team
This mail is regarding purchased product infocus bingo 10 (8gb), from snapdeal on 10 jun 2016 order id: 13839236259.
Product delivered to me after few days, after delivery i found that product is not as mentioned on site.
The quality of body of product is too poor...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Jaipur, Rajasthan, IndiaComplaint category Mobile Handsets

ICICI Lombard — Complaint against poor service

yogesh Ji on Jun 27, 2016
Name: yogesh tiwari
> product: loan account
> account no: lpnad000323158
> e-mail address: yogesh. Tiwari@mirajgroup.In
> mobile no: 887502519
> details of complaint: my self yogesh tiwari & my personal loan a/c no. Lpnad00032315839. I had taken a personal...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Bhilwara, Rajasthan, IndiaComplaint category Insurance

LG Electronics — Product not getting repaired even after one month of filling complaint

Alok bh on Jun 27, 2016
I had one side by side refrigerator model No GCB207GL, purchased in AUG 2014.
after 16 month there was no cooling and as per Service engineer gas has leaked. No reason of leakage in such short time was told to me. After another 5 month there was again no cooling. on 30th May i lodged...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Kota, Rajasthan, IndiaComplaint category Electronics & Appliances

Ajmer Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited — Light not available only in my house rama vihar colony bhilwara! from - heera lal jat (9549911200)

Sn Jat on Jun 27, 2016
Upkhand name
Aen(Csd-iv)

Upkhand code - bhilwara1102140

Recently account num
2213/0096

Feeder code- 11f1066501 (Urban)

Light not available 10 hours in my house rama colony, bhilwara.
Kindly resolve our problem.
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Bhilwara, Rajasthan, IndiaComplaint category Home & Garden

PACL Limited — My and full & final

Mahesh Chand Baghel on Jun 27, 2016
Dear Sir

My Self Mahesh Kumar Singh I am join this company on 8/7/2013 .i am continue My service last Nov15.but there are same problems so pacl limited all office closed by indian government .i am call to head office hr team he told me mahesh all india office closed by indian...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Jaipur, Rajasthan, IndiaComplaint category Employers

Municipal Corporation of Jaipur — The garbage thrown in front of my house

Madhur1985 on Jun 26, 2016
Jun 26, 2016
Sir I'm Dr madhur agrawal, living in, 118/252 agarwal farm vikramaditya marg mansarovar jaipur 302020.
This is a kind request from our side, to inform you that, the empty plot near to my house and the area in front of it is being used for disposal of garbage and dead...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Jaipur, Rajasthan, IndiaComplaint category Municipal Corporation

HDFC Bank — Unknown transaction done from my account.

pawan63425 on Jun 26, 2016
Dear service provider,

This is to notify you that i pawan pandey has open a saving account on 28/12/15 with branch -3666.
Didn't faced any issue till 24th june 2016.
But on 25th june i have debited rs11400 from my account (5000, 5000 & 1400) from cross point mall...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Alwar, Rajasthan, IndiaComplaint category Banks

Ebay.in — No refund given

Bmojha Ojha on Jun 26, 2016
Omron Digital Weighing Scale Machine HN 283, High Accuracy Weight Scale
(222107029677) - Price: Rs. 1, 195.00
Cash On Delivery
Shipped on: 19-May-2016 1 Rs. 1, 195.00 मैंने खराब प्रोडक्‍ट होने पर ईबे के मेल...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Bikaner, Rajasthan, IndiaComplaint category Health & Beauty

Ebay.in — Item not picked up by ebay and very slow process to give refund

Nikhil Rajalwal on Jun 26, 2016
I bought a playstation 2 from ebay india on 9 june, 2016 and it turned out that it was not working. So i requested ebay to collect the product on the same day but still after 17 days, product has not been picked up. Today i received a message from ebay after trying to contact them for days that...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Bikaner, Rajasthan, IndiaComplaint category Computers & Accessories

Icici Bank — Unnecessary balance deduction

Pankan on Jun 26, 2016
Dear sir/ madam

My name is pankaj kumar sharma and my icici bank account no. Is 673001446792.

My complain is that rs. 1200 approximate is deducted in last 3 months without any information from my account. There was no mimnimun balance conditions with my account...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Sikar, Rajasthan, IndiaComplaint category Banks

Recently Discussed

(2 minutes ago)
Dr Krupa Shankar, Dermatologist, Manipal Hospital
A money minded doctor who loves copy-paste on his computer than talk to the patient; The worst of the lot I have met so far.
(3 minutes ago)
Freecharge
Recharge failure but balance deducted
(4 minutes ago)
Whaaky.com Online Shopping
I want to cancel my one order
(15 minutes ago)
Aircel
Auto renewal of apdecpi9 internet pack
(18 minutes ago)
Pc Technology Pvt. Ltd.
They are charging for training but training not providing and also not refunding money