CD Equisearch Logo

S.B.Tower, 1st Floor,
37, Shakespeare Sarani,
Kolkata – 700 017

CD Equisearch Complaints & Reviews

CD Equisearch Pvt Ltd - don't pay advance brokerage, it is not recognized by NSE

ravikumar3578 on Nov 19, 2013
i had paid advance brokerage to cdequi of Rs 20000, with the condition that whatever brokerage is generated will be reverted back. Even after generating a brokerage of Rs 20k, they are reluctant to pay back the generated Rs 20k brokerage. Since this scheme is not recognized by NSE, even NSE wont help you in this case. I have been told by NSE to file court case against CDEQUI to get back the amount. So, my suggestion is not to go for advance brokerage with cdequi, as they might trap you, as they did to me....
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint category Stock Market

CD Equisearch - Fraud Company don't associate with them

p.prashantdhawan on Oct 20, 2013
My name is Prashant Dhawan live in Indirapuram Ghaziabad which comes under NCR, some day before CD equisearch sales people have contacted me take a subbrokership and

offered me the very low rates and they asked me to give Rs 30, 000 as a deposite I have told them clearely that I will work offline they assured me that they have the

complete offline setup I was doubting at that time for services they told me if you dont find the services up to the mark you can withdraw whole the money any tim.

Then have started doing trading after doing trades they communicated...
Complaint comments Read comments [1] Complaint category Stock Market

CD Equisearch - CHEATING DONE BY BUSINESS SALE

MAHESHKA70 on Feb 16, 2013
to pranay.desai
Dear Sir

This is to inform you that I have been trapped by one of your executive.I took sub-brokership from you company by depositing a security of Rs.30000 about 4 months ago.
Mr. Sunil Jha ( Company's Executive) came to me as your representative.He told me that the deposit is refundable.
I started the franchise but the service was not consulting. So I wanted to end the agreement between the two.
I asked my security back but now they say that the deposit is not refundable and that security has been deposited as advanced brokerage.
Complaint comments Read comments [1] Complaint category Stock Market

CD Equisearch - fraud company

nareshg12345 on Jan 22, 2012
this company fraud, don't open demat account, i lost 1lac amount...........................
Complaint comments Read comments [6] Complaint category Business & Finances

Share with Others

Recently Discussed
CD Equisearch
Fraud Company don't associate with them
fraud company
CHEATING DONE BY BUSINESS SALE
CD Equisearch Pvt Ltd
don't pay advance brokerage, it is not recognized by NSE