Malhar Heritage Combo AID pack of 3 sarees - not delivering the product

Bipin Sharma on Aug 8, 2013
1.This is to inform you people that your (Star cj) service is absolutely pathetic. There is no accountability by Star CJ to deliver the product on time.
2. The delivery Boy said that he is not going to deliver the product at my place.
3. why Star cj is taking the address while he is not able to deliver the product.
4. I am Giving the online amount of 2500/- plz if you (star cj) do not want to deliver the product then Give my money back..
5. tell to your delivery boy whoes no. is 9412451720 he don't know how to talk with the customer.
he cut the ph and agin when i am calling him then he is not recv my ph.
why you (star cj) recruit these nonsense types delivery Boys who did't know how to talk with the customer..
Complaint comments 1 Comment     Updated:

Comments

N Jan 19, 2011 by
irfaankh saree  - United Kingdom

not deliver - saree

i ordered saree for my wife but i didn't receive.yet i did not receive my money and my product.i am waiting for last 3 month's.shreeonline is so fraud company.that by don't purchase to shreeonline any product.i talked with so many guys in shreeonline also i talked with shreeonline manger she said so many things.but yet she did not give my money.i talked with Rakesh and AMIT both are lier person.so i request to anyone.don't go to shreeonline.com website.

Malhar Heritage Combo AID pack of 3 sarees - not delivering the product