Dios Banquet Hall - WORST BANQUET HALL

indrajeetbadshah on Jun 10, 2013
Worst birthday party experience at Dios Banquet Hall owned by Zuzer and Rachna Lucknowala.

My son’s birthday party was held on the 15 Th of May ‘ 13 at Dios and although we wanted to make it a memorable one but unfortunately we could’nt due to the mismanagement.Lets start with food.The welcome drinks and the welcome snacks were not being served properly and i had to remind Prabhakar the irresponsible manager of Dios every now and then.We were told that the next party would start at 7.30 so the buffet would start at 6.15.I agreed.The kids went near the dining area and guess what only the Pasta’s were ready.

We had also selected Bruschettas,Paneer Chilly (actually Rubber Chilly )Dry,Petit Thai Spring Roll with Dip and Paneer Pizza.None of these items were ready.No food tags were there and so kids were not aware that there were other items alongwith Gulab Jumans and Vanilla Icecream.For all this Prabhakar is responsible.He should be sacked and a better GM should be appointed.I just felt Prabhakar the cheat was taking some sort of a revenge but for what is still a big question.Oh yes one more important thing.Glasses of water were also not kept near the dining area and kids were asking for water.The taste of water also was not good.

The washrooms were being cleaned when the party was about to start.The washroom guys were moving here and there creating a chaos.Later on after i complained they were told to open and close the doors.Does it look good ?They didnt have proper uniforms and the waiters also didnt have proper white and
good uniforms.Prabhakar was also not aware that we were to be served Petit Thai Spring Roll
with Dip.He served us ordinary Spring Rolls without Dip.Sir i will tell you one thing that Prabhakar and ofcoure the owners of Dios who are Zuzer Lucknowala and Rachna Lucknowal SPOILT MY SON’S birthday party for which no one in my family would forgive them.

Prabhakar is also a liar and a big liar.We had agreed upon an advance amount of Rs 5000.I paid Rs 3000 at the time of booking and the rest after 2 days.That time he said it was Rs 10000 which he lied and it was a shock for me. The worst part is money covers given as good luck to my son had also been flicked during the party which is very very shocking.

I request everyone who are reading my grievance that kindly do no keep a party at Dios Banquet Hall at Tardeo,Mumbai.Its the worst Banquet Hall in Mumbai with worst Food and Kitchens,worst Management because the owners Zuzer and Rachna Lucknowala and the Manager whose name is Prabhakar didnt care for the party as they didnt arrange verything properly and worst Staff because money covers were flicked which never happens anywhere and above all its a banquet hall with worst worst worst worst security which means there is no security at all

Thanking you,